The boys

You Pov

We were on our way to the USJ, and I was excited to fight villains again, man fighting some cheap villains won't be the same as making fun of the rhino's accent, electro being naked, Vulture's old, bald head, oh well at least I don't have to fight them anymore, it got annoying to see them at least once a week, or month with them trying to kill me. On the bus ride me, and Tsu we were talking about how it was nice to have someone who has an animal quirk, and as we talked we had a lot in common, so we started to become friends. Once we arrived the villains came, and I was ready to fight them, but when they came they also had the boys I saw them the vulture, but younger, electro with clothes on, and not glowing, and the green goblin, they must have turned him into a monster, and then the rhino.

You:* starts laughing historical* that is the most funniest things I've ever seen!

Rhino: I've come to crush the spiderman!

You: * continues laughing * oh my god that Russian accent makes it so much funny!!!

Midorya: Y/n do you know these villains?

You: yeah they're called the boys. There's electro, and now he has pants on, and had stopped glowing, Vulture, but looks young, and has amazing hair, the Rhino*snickers* has turned human, but has a hilarious costume, and then the green goblin, but not on a hover board, and I have issues with him.

Mineta: how do you know them?!

You: uhhh. They're jerks from comic con.

Kirashima: what's comic con?

You: go to San Diego. I'm gonna fight them now.

I tried to jump, but Tsu grabbed me with her tongue.

Tsu: Y/n we don't know what we're up against let mr. Aizawa deal with these villains.

You: I'm sorry Tsu, but don't worry if you get it wet it'll be easier to take off.

Tsu: what?

I webbed her mouth to let go of me, and then I started swinging to get to the boys.

You: hey Electro finally wearing pants, like thank god no one wants to see your glowing junk, and you're not glowing anymore, and I actually thought that was cool.

Electro: what?

You: also Vulture you look young even though you're what 83,84, no wait 85.

Vulture: don't talk about my age!

You: and Rhino *starts laughing* I can't you just look so stupid.* continues laughing * seriously its impossible to keep a straight face!

Rhino: I'm not stupid!

You: did not say that.

Rhino: oh.

You: and big green, and ugly what happened to your tight costume, and hover board (Norman don't worry I'll find a way to save you.)

Green goblin: oh spider man I'm gonna enjoy killing you again.

You: that sounds fun, but how about we do something else like mini golf? No? Alright then.

I started fighting the boys, and Rhino was easy, but then Goblin spat out fire destroying my suit, and then Rhino stabbed me with his horn.

Rhino: I should have known it was that little man!

Electro then electrocuted me.

Electro: the kid who's been taking pictures of Spider man was you!

Vulture slashed my chest with his wings.

Vulture: when I was surprised that some high school kid took a picture of me I was confused, but now I get!