MJ

You Pov

Mary Jane is alive, and here ( for those who don't know MJ she was my second girlfriend we started dating in June, but after the first semester of our second year of high school she disappeared, and I was heart broken ever since).

You: MJ I... I can't believe it!

I hugged her, and spun her around.

MJ: it's me Y/n I'm really here.

She hugged me back I was so happy.

You: oh MJ I thought you were gone forever. What happened?

MJ: after your last battle with Green goblin, and Hydro man I got stuck here, and so I had to quickly start a life here, I basically did what you did for the bugle sell good pictures to a news company, and thanks to you asking me for pictures of spiderman.

You: MJ I...You have no idea how much I've missed you, but there's a lot I have to tell you.

MJ: but can we do dinner I'm hungry.

You: I'll make some dumplings.

MJ: uh no, I remember when you tried to make that you burned them.

You: ok Pizza. I'll get three one large cheese, and your usual, and my usual.

MJ: that sounds good we can talk about what's been happening.

I told her everything about what's been happening, and she sort of knew since she wrote newspapers of anything U.A since when she heard of a web slinging student she knew it was me, and when I told her about a Peter Parker she had no clue on who he is. While eating pizza, and watching tv I wanted to tell MJ something, and I don't know how to say it.

MJ: Y/n are you ok?

Crap she sees my butterflies in my stomach, but I have to tell her since I lost her once, and I don't want to lose her again.

You: MJ you, and I had been friends since the 5th grade .

MJ: yeah, and when I look at old pictures you were a cute little nerd.

You: yeah, but look I've never been good with words that much, but when I thought I lost you, I felt so alone thinking no one knows my pain, but I don't want to lose you again, so Mary Jane Jones Watson will you marry me?

MJ: yes Y/n. A 3000 times yes.

She kisses me repeatedly, and we went to the nearest place to get married, and when we tried to do what all newly weds do, make pillow forts, but I got a call from U.A, and they were angry, so we had went to U.A, and it was an awkward meeting.

Aizawa: who is this girl mr. L/n?

You: my wife from my world.

MJ: uh hi.

Nezu: congrats, but mr. L/n where were you at the sports festival?

You: bathroom. I had Indian curry. Was not good.

Allmight: then who is this?

They showed a video of Vigilantes, and one of them has spider like abilities.

You: wait is he here?!

Aizawa: you know him?

You: that's the scarlet spider my clone, who's like me, but blond.

Aizawa: are you making this up?

MJ: not my place, but we've seen weirder things in our line of work, and a clone is not that shocking.

Nezu: well then we will take your word for this, but you must know this, the hero's, and police will try to arrest this scarlet spider he might be your clone, but he's still a Vigilante.

You: ok I understand.

We left, and went back to the apartment.

MJ: do you really have a clone.

You: yep.

MJ: when?

You: when the whole world thought I died.

MJ: well at least we are together, and nothing will stop the new L/n duo.

We were walking quietly to the apartment.

MJ: by the way when we are older, should we have kids?

You: uhh.