New power

You Pov

You: you lied to me!

Norman: Y/n listen-!

I pushed him against the wall getting ready to punch him, but I was weak so my punch would have been wimpy.

Norman: Y/n let me explain I took your powers because I had been recreating the spider that gave you your powers, but this time I made it better, stronger, and it will give you powers like  you'd never believe you could have now trust me.

You: ok then.

He showed me a spider, and he was going to place it on my hand.

Norman: when it bites you don't kill it just yet.

You: ok little spider just pretend I'm a juicy fl-ow! Don't pretend that hard!

The spider then fell to the ground it died, and then I felt tired, and I had the weirdest dream.

I then woke up very confused.

You: weirdest dream I ever had.

Norman: oh Y/n good your awake I just finished making 2 of your suits.

You: 2 of my suits?

He showed me one of the suits.

( has black gloves.)

You: these are just normal clothes with a mask.

Norman: yes, but it is fire proof, bullet proof, electric proof, and much more I made this suit if you ever want to go out, and be a hero, and your official suit will be at U.A for the time being we will start with a manual.

You: how about that later since I've got school.

I opened, and jumped out the window, and I had forgotten about the web shooters, but I learned I got organic webs, and it feels weird. Once I arrived at the school it was time for to be official.

You: spiderman, spideeman he just some new powers he can swing with real webs, and he more powers hey there I'm a spiderman.

Ashido: someone is cheerful this morning.

You: Ashido hey! Please tell me you didn't hear the song.

Ashido: not really just the spiderman part, is that the hero name you gonna go for?

You: yeah pretty much.

Ashido: that's cool I'm going for something like alien queen.

She seemed proud of the name, I'm now gonna feel bad for her later.