The plan

You Pov

When I was walking to class with Mineta, Kaminari Tsu, Ashido, Yaoryozu, and Iida they talked about my fight with the boys, and Tsu was mad that I webbed her mouth to fight the boys, Yaoryozu was disappointed that I fought the boys on my own, and said I could have been killed, Ashido was glad that I didn't die, Kirashima thought I was a man, and punched my arm in respect since he thought I was not much of the fighter, Kaminari called me stupid, Mineta thought I was crazy, and Iida complained I was a fool fighting on my own against 4 villains with dangerous quirks.

You: look I'm gonna be honest here I'm probably gonna fight a villain if I know them, and I know a lot of people who would be villains.

Iida: L/n fight villains is illegal we have to let the hero's fight them, we are only students!

You: who study to become hero's.

Kirashima: I dunno dude when me, and Bakugo were fighting villains they were pretty weak, but the 4 you fought almost killed you, and I'm gonna say that was awesome what you did.

Yaoryozu: Y/n as your classmates we will have to stop you from fighting villains if you do so.

Ashido: yeah I was really worried when you got hurt.

Tsu: plus your buying me lunch for webbing my mouth.

You: sure whatever you want I'll pay.

Tsu: it's a date.

You: well uh-.

Mineta: how about I buy you lunch to see-!

Mineta was hit by Kirashima.

Ashido: hey could I come?

Yaoryozu: I wouldn't want to waste your money, but I could split the bill with you if you let me come as well.

You: uhh.

Kaminari, and Mineta started hitting me.

Kaminari and Mineta: no fair you're getting a harem after you almost got killed by villains!

???: well, well if it isn't the spider.

Wait that voice. A white haired girl was walking towards me, and then started to get real close, and had her hands were in my hair, and in my jacket.

Felicia: hey there spider. Miss me, cuz I missed you.

You: Felicia how'd you even get into U.A?!

Felicia: I have connections spider. I'm going legit, and wow look at you, you know I can't resist a man in uniform.

This takes being attracted to school uniforms into the next level.

Mineta and Kaminari: you rat bastard!!!!!

You: well Felicia it was nice seeing you, maybe we can talk after school.

Felicia: sure thing spider maybe I'll wear something you'll like.

Please don't be something inappropriate. When I entered my class I was given praise for fighting the boys, and was also called idiotic for fighting the boys, and then Bakugo called me a web head, and said I shouldn't have fight alone.

You: aww you care.

Bakugo: shut up!

Class started, and my classmates were shocked to see Aizawa still willing to teach, and he was talking about something I knew what was coming up, it was gonna be the sports festival. Sports is the past was never my thing I wanted to try out for my school's football team when I got my powers, but that would have been cheating, but with this worlds sports festival I can finally use my powers without worry of cheating. When we were going to lunch Uraraka explained why she wanted to be a hero, and then I was asked why I wanted to be a hero.