You ready for everything U.A

You Pov

After a crazy chase repeating I realized that this isn't a simulation that maybe Green Goblin, or Mysterio, or Nighmare created it, but no this was the real deal I had somehow entered the world of my hero academia, and we all had a talk about who I am, and how I got here.

Aizawa: that's impossible if you were quirkless being bitten by a radioactive spider it could have killed you.

You: a baby was born glowing, and gave a majority of the population super powers, and you want me to- wait I just remembered something.

I got out my phone, and showed them my trip to Germany.

The teachers were shocked to see me being a hero, and being awesome, but they were surprised to see other hero's they even tried looking them up, but nothing showed up I told them.

You: my name is Y/n L/n, and I am a hero called Spider man, and I need a way home.

They agreed to help me a way home it might take a little while, but I was ok with it because I was gonna go to U.A, and become a hero even though I was a hero, but Jamison says I'm a crook like dose this guy not know super hero rule number 1 never reveal secret identity unless you're an avenger, or part of the fantastic 4, but i was going to U.A the school of my fantasy's I waited a few days, and I got my own apartment paid by the school, and then I was on my way to be a hero, and I was excited I wanted to swing to U.A, but my web shooters were busted, so I placed them in my bag, and walked, but when I found my class 1A I wasn't ready, but I literally fought a giant planet eater, but this what I had to do, and I am terrified to meet Bakugo like he's awesome, but I am scared to make him mad, and I've seen villains like the lizard that scared me I went inside, and I was early, but I wasn't the only person Iida, and Yaoryozu of course the two of them would be here early Iida had introduced himself to me, and so did Yaoryozu after that I had then sat down to work on my web shooters as time passed more people showed up some wanted to know what I was doing, but when I did I made the original web shooters on what I brought from the apartment.

A, but my web shooters were busted, so I placed them in my bag, and walked, but when I found my class 1A I wasn't ready, but I literally fought a giant planet eater, but this what I had to do, and I am terrified to meet Bakugo like he's awesome, b...

You: this might not be me advanced one, but ill have to make some upgrades later.

When Aizawa showed up saying we had a quirk test I wanted to test out the web shooters see if they worked, but Aizawa wouldn't let me he said it was a quirk test not a support gear test, so I placed the web shooters in my bag, and I just went on my day I got a decent grade on the quiz, and then when I was going home Midorya, Uraraka, and Iida came to speak with me

Midorya: hey Y/n!

You: oh hey. Midorya right?

Midorya: yeah I just wanted to ask what were you making?

You: web shooters.

Midorya: wait webs?

You: yeah, and you're welcome Midorya. Hope to see you Midorya, Uraraka, Iida see you all tomorrow.

I started running, and waved bye to them, and the started to web swing, and I don't know how long I'll be here, but this world it's gonna be amazing heck spectacular even since U.A is having the one, and only spider man, and what dose that building say? I stopped swinging, and landed on a nearby rooftop.

You: no it can't be that's impossible he's supposed to be in... Oscorp is in this world then dose that mean.

*Horrible flashback*

Green goblin: say goodbye to your lover Spider.

I see Green goblin drop Gwen I tried to save her, but I was to late.

You: Gwen? Come on Gwen? Gwen? Gwen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started to chase Goblin then I caught him, and I started punching him repeatedly revealing his face.

You: how could you Norman she was my everything?!

Norman: go on kill me!

I wanted to, but I'd betray one of my best friends by killing his dad, so I took Norman Osborn to SHIELD, so he could be cured then I felt a hand on my shoulder it was Mr.Stark, and I started to cry on his shirt while he hugged me.

Mr. Stark: I'm sorry kid I'm sorry.