What defines a hero?

Narrator's POV

It had been about three weeks since All Mights victory against All for One. They thought his plan was to stay put, but then he seemed to have hatched a plan, and was quickly broken out of the facility.

Very few people knew about his plan before word broke out amongst villains, and when heroes caught wind that All for One DID have a plan, they decided to take action by interrogating any and all criminals that were arrested and we're associated with the L.O.V by heroes.

Aizawa's POV

"So who's this?" I ask waiting to get an answer from the Lt. of the police.

"Apparently he was a high-level thug who guarding a specific location, and apparently that location contained a major lead for All for One's plan" he responds sounding quite sure.

"You're sure?" I ask.

" His story checks out, but whoever was there isn't there anymore" he quickly responds.

"Im assuming there were more guards?" I asked.

"Yeah" he responds in a sigh,"but they got sways".

I decide what to do. "All right, wish me luck" was the last thing I said before I entered the interrogation room.

I barge threw the doors "All right, I know, you know what All for One's planning so start with the details!" I shout in a annoyed tone.

After All might defeated All for one with that United States of smash blow he landed, it took only three weeks for him to be assisted in his escape by his fellow villains, and it was a war, although we did manage to grab this and two other dead weight villains that assisted All for one in his escape.

The skinny Latino man who wore fitted jeans and a white muscle shirt lets out a small chuckle "Your Aizawa right? Let me tell you, it's a real good one too" he says like he's trying to provoke me.

"Please do tell" I exclaim now expressionless.

All Might's POV

I'm so nervous, I used the last of one for all and Deku's training is definitely not complete, I don't know what All for one is planning but something tells me it's not looking good for us heroes.

It was lunch time at U.A, I managed to catch Midoriya with Ida and Uraraka before they went to eat there lunch, "Young Midoriya" I say loudly, I keep forgetting I can't go back into my muscle form.

"All might" Midoriya says in a shocked tone "I wasn't expecting to see you here at all" he says with a huge smile.

"If you  don't mind I'd like to have a word with you about a... pressing matter" I reply.

"Oh, sure thing" he reply's looking at me like he already knows what I'm about to say.

We walk into my office and we sit.
"I suppose you know what I'm about to say, right Midoriya?" I ask in a assuring

"It's about All for One, isn't?" he asks surprisingly calm. I nod.

"As I told you I used up the last flame of one for all, and I can no longer protect you or anyone else. All for One escaped and I can't fight him anymore"
I exclaim.

Midoriya replies with " I heard about that apparently some of villains even willingly killed them self in order for it to work".

"From what I heard, that's correct" I assure. "A big rumour circling around is that he has a big plan that can cause chaos on a global scale, if that's true then I fear we may already be doomed" I continue to say. I pause and take a deep breath "Which is why I need to train you even harder than ever before, as I fear if I don't, things WILL get worse" I proclaim

At first he looks confused then he smirks and nods. "You can count on me All might, I promise to-"

BOOM

We're cut off by a explosion that felt more like an earthquake we try to find out we're it came from and up at Aizawa's classroom, it was just before his next period too. He's on the floor bleeding from his head, and standing over him is All for One facing the opposite direction.

Midoriya manages to catch him off guard and get a good hit with a Manchester kick. He's kicked off of Aizawa and soon Todoroki, Uraraka, Ida and Bakugo.

"THE HELL IS GOING ON" Bakugo yells furiously.

"Kacchan look out" Midoriya shouts as he throws Aizawa to him.

"Mr.Aizawa are you alright" Kirishima says entering the door frame.

"I'm fine" he replies in such a quiet voice you could barely hear him.

"I was almost done too. He is very much needed to finish my plan, so please, be gentle" All for One exclaims as he rises up.

Todoroki shouts to the others "Get him out of here we got this" then nods to Midoriya assuringly, but I could see in his eyes he wasn't sure if he could take him on even with Midoriya.

"That won't be necessary" he proclaims. "I have no doubt I could easily defeat you all, but that's not as fun, so I'll spare you today but rest assured I'll be back for Aizawa."

That purple mist guy enters through a portal and vanishes with All for One.

"W...what did he mean to finish his plan?" Uraraka asked looking confused.

In my head I want to give her and everyone an answer but... "I don't know, but I know we can't let All for one have his way." I say assuringly.

We take Aizawa to recovery girl to have his wounds healed. He had a fractured skull, broken ribs, a dislocated shoulder and broken left arm and leg. The news doesn't sit well with anyone. Don't worry Aizawa, no matter what U.A we'll be here at your side to save you..." I mumble to myself as I leave the room, then I look at Aizawa "...even if we die trying".

To be continued in next chapter...

This is my first attempt at one of these, so if it needs work let me know. I welcome criticism