The Memories we Once Shared, are Nothing but Memories

WARNING DEPRESSING STUFF
Enjoy anyways!

Deku's POV

I'm out of breath but I don't care. All could think of was what All for One said about the population and immediately started running home. All the negative thoughts took a hold of my mind and I couldn't think straight.

"DEKU WAIT!". It was Uraraka's voice. She called me as I ran, the others followed me and I'm fine with that, but I had to know.

I arrived home.

I ran inside and up the stairs until I arrived at my floor. I bang on the door.

"MOM, MOM ITS ME, IZUKU" I screamed.

I open the door and see her shoes are still here.

I search the apartment, not missing a spot I look in the living room we're the TVs on.

I look to see if she passed out on the couch. Instead there are scattered ashes.

Uraraka arrives in the living room.

"D...Deku" she says while panting relentlessly. "What's the b...big i...idea" she asks.

I turn my head "She's gone" I say with tears in my eyes as lift up the pile of ashes I collected in my working hand.

She stares at it and realizes what's in my hands and proceeds to cry.

I look back at what's in my hand, I think back to the memories I have and cried realizing...

"I'm here Deku, I'm here" she says as she puts her arms around me comforting me.

...there just memories.

Bakugo's POV

I walks in to Deku's apartment, that damn nerd. Next time tell us when you run off and where, and where the hell is he going. I walk into the room and proceed to shout " THE HELL DO YOU THI..." I stop.

Uraraka is holding Deku, and there both crying. What happened I ask myself. So I calm myself to a degree and take a seat.

I look at Deku's left hand as he holds up a pile of ashes. It makes sense now.

The others walk in.

"What happened?", Kirishima asks.

"We need to go and check on our families, NOW" I say to them.

Mina looks at me like she's about to cry.

"Oh my god" she whispers "You're right" she dashed out and the rest follow soon after.

"I'm sorry Deku, I truly am". As I said that he started to cry more.

I take the stairs and run my ass home.

I need to know, who's left? This who thing is just a fucking mess.

If All Might could've used his powers, and didn't lose them from that rescue operation when he defeated All for one he could have, DAMN IT ITS ALL MY FAUT

He's gone and he's not coming back.

I can't worry about that. I still don't know if my parents survived.

It took a while and it feels like I'm about to faint from exhaustion but I pull it together.

I walk in I inhale...

"OLD HA... MOM, DAD"

I hear my Mom crying. I run towards the sound of her voice in the kitchen.