Lose someone and find yourself

Is there anything I should work on in the story? Just tell me if something doesn't fit or just your thoughts.
The picture above is not mine and is basically what Avenger everyone would be (they are NOT the avengers in this it's just an inspired story).

Narrators POV

"How many months has it been? I lost count after the first 5" the man spoke to himself. He had heavy bags under his eyes and an emotionless expression. He had freckles on both sides of his face, messy green hair and green eyes that had a dull look to them.

"I've been doing my best keeping people in check, stopping crime and what not. And yeah, it was especially hard in the first week of that....that... God awful day, but I managed to grow up and get out there and be a hero..." the green haired man said as a weak smile started to appear as tears rolled down his face

"like you taught me".

He placed the flowers on a grave with the name Toshinori Yagi on it. He walked away with his hands in his pockets as he stared at the ground.

(TIME SKIP)

He arrived at his dorms a looked to the building that had been untouched by anyone and everyone. The part with visible life was the dorms. He walked through the doors and heard a loud thud. He walked over and saw Eri who had dropped a box of what looked like flour mix with something while Uraraka was holding a mixer and a bowl. They stood in silence as they looked at each other , Izuku then broke the silence with a slight chuckle and smile.

Uraraka was shocked to see him smile as he hadn't in so long.

Eri was found after Izuku found her in the chaos of the first week of the
"All for One Anarchy" (it's what they called the riots and spike in crime after the whole half the population turned to ashes/dust thing). A big head Yakusa named Chisaki caught wind of this and attacked UA. The pro heroes that were still alive got a call from the students about this and Izuku with help of Eri managed to defeat Chisaki easily.

Chisaki now resides in a small cell in a submarine about a 6 minute swim for a pro swimmer under water.

His life in the dorm was peaceful with him Uraraka, Eri, Shinso, Sato, Jiro, Kaminari, Bakugo, Iida, Kirishima and Tokoyami.

Peaceful life?! With Bakugo?! I know I know, but ever since what is now called "the surge", (lame I know, but a powerful surge of power was released and and did what it did) Bakugo was more humble and reasonable, but he did have his outbursts from time to time.

Urarakas POV

He smiled, he actually smiled. If there's one thing I missed, it was that bright smile of his. I'm glad he can smile as if everything's alright.

After a while when things began to die down it became easier to see how broken Deku was. Although I could see why, seeing him like that was painful to see. I'm just glad the sun is shining on him again.

Narrators POV

As they all cleaned the mess in the kitchen, they decided to put on a movie to watch. It had been an uneventful week with little crime.
As Sato baked a cake with what was left with Eri and Ochakos little experiment, and everyone watched Finding Nemo for Eri a loud knock was heard at the door.

Kaminari opened the door expecting to see Hatsume as she said she had news.

"Hey Kaminari" Hatsume said with a grin. Kaminari responded with a "Oh hey, so what's the news" as she ran passed him a tackled Midoriya to the ground. She hugged him and buried her face in his chest.