Broken Monsters

I know it's been a while and I'm sorry. I've been working on 2 other stories and there still not done. So I'll finish this one first.

"That makes 15 this week" Todoroki exclaimed to the table of young heroes.

"I know he's in a bad place but this is, something else" Uraraka chimed in.

In the room were Bakugo, Uraraka, Todoroki, Mina and Mirio. They sat in the dorm with a laptop of the hero 'Deku' and his hero work within the past week. After further analysis pictures of criminals before and after they were brought in by him, each bloodier and beaten more than the last.

It was clear to everyone he was hurt and angry at what happened with
All for One, but they never expected him to go vent his anger on criminals. At least these criminals weren't that low-level but still, Uraraka only thought one thing 'Why won't you talk to us, Deku'.

Deku's POV

I feel sick. I don't even realize what I'm doing until it's to late.
I feel the blood run down my hands, and look at the broken man, the blood was warm than cold. He's still breathing thankfully. I let a couple tears fall down my face and think to myself,
'Im not a hero, not like you AllMight'.

                        (Time skip)

I return to the dorms and greeted by Eri, she hugs my leg and looks up at me.

"Welcome home" she greets with the most adorable smile. I stare and give her a genuine smile, she always makes me feel better. "Thanks Eri" I say back.
I realize everyone's starring at me with looks of concern and Bakugo who's face spells anger and disappointment. Ochako grabs my hand and whispers to me "Deku, could you follow me". All I do is nod because I'll find out what's going on if I complie. "Eri wanna go shopping, you can pick whatever you want" Mina asks while grabbing her hand gently. Eri nods with excitement.

"LOOK, FUCKING LOOK!" Kacchan yells at me with daggers in his eyes.

On the screen are a display of criminals before and after I arrested them.

"YOU ARE A HERO, THIS IS'NT VERY FUCKING HEROIC!" he continued with venom in his voice. What the hell is his problem it's not like he's any better.

" I don't need a lecture about heroes from you" I snap back without meeting his eyes.

"OBVIOUSLY YOU DO CAUSE I DONT BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM AFTER THEY'VE SURRENDERED!"he quickly replied

I've had enough, I don't need this, not now I'd much rather be alone. Why, I don't know.

"I don't need this, if your done I'm out of here, I'm tired anyway". That was my half ass response. I just had to get out of there.

"Deku were just trying to help" Ochako says with sincerity in her eyes as I turn to look, but I just can't, not when I'm like this. "I really am tired to be honest. I'm just going to lie down" we're the only words that I didn't want to say but said anyway.

Before I could exit though, a hand grabs my wrist and tightens it's grasp with each second.

"The hell do you think you're going, Deku", Kacchan. This is his final plan to 'help me' huh?

"Let go Kacchan, I'm not playing around" I said with venom in my voice and everyone in the room knew that that wasn't like me.

"Don't fuck around, stop acting like a child and start acting like a hero, what would AllMight say huh," I grit my teeth and clench my free hand at Bakugos words, "WHAT WOULD YOUR MOM SAY..."

That's it.

Before he could continue I throw my fist in the middle of his face and feel the bones in his nose break.
I gave an 10% Detroit smash, i can control 31% so he should count himself lucky. As I look around everyone is shocked at my actions, I look at Ochako who looks disappointed, how can I blame her. I rush out of the room and head to my room like some child.

"DAMN IT" I yelled as I lay my forehead against the wall.

"Don't do that, don't take your anger out on others" a voice says.

I turn to see Himiko Toga sitting in my desk chair. I'm not even mad, I'm too tired to be mad. Instead I sit on my bed with my head down.

"Says you, your literally a villain for... wait why are you a villain?" I ask curiously. She looks at me with a smile but her eyes, her eyes say it all.

"Never mind I don't wanna dwell" I quickly correct myself.

"Hey it's fine Izu-Kun.
It's the quirk I was born with. When I was young I never really had a fascination with blood but then after the beatings from my Mother, and her telling me to be normal and hide my villainous quirk I just couldn't hold back. After I killed that witch, I loved how the blood covered her it made me feel better knowing she was bloodied and dead. After that whole mess my sister was put into another home, a good one thankfully.". Her response was a sad one but left me confused, her quirk?

"Your quirk is villainous?" I asked.

"After I ingest blood of certain person I gain their appearance, it requires me to physically harm my opponent and..."

"That doesn't really seem villainous" I thought out loud.

"With a quirk like yours and a good fighting style you could become one of the greatest stealth heroes of all time. Infiltrating an enemies base as one of their goons or as a random unrecognizable civilian, either way a great quirk"

Togas POV

>Thump<

I never really thought about that. It never really came across my mind with the hole villainous quirk I was told I had. Thankfully I always look like I'm blushing so he couldn't notice. So I smile and respond
"you really know how to make me feel good".

I see his eyes flutter and realize he's trying to stay awake. "You could go to sleep you know".

Third person POV

It hit Izuku right then.
He was alone. In his room. With a girl.
All of a sudden he starts to stutter a goes red in the face "I-I c-couldn't possibly d-do that while your h-ere!" his stutter and nervousness got the better of him. This amused her of course but his eyes still struggled to stay open.

All of a sudden she forces his head into her lap and he goes into full red tomato, "T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-Toga"
Izuku said with his T's sounding faster than a full auto machine gun.
"Please don't force yourself to stay awake Izu, just sleep" Toga insists. Izuku calms himself down and responds "A-alright" and then he's out.

'He's really cute sleeping' Toga thought with a genuine smile on her face.

Ochakos POV

What was I thinking, I stood there like a deer caught in head lights, doing nothing.

"HEY ROUND FACE PICK UP THE FUCKING PACE THIS SHIT IS MOVING SLOWER THAN STEVEN HAWKING IN A TRACK RACE" . Bakugo yells way to much.

I walk to Deku's dorm an forget to knock and open the door. "Deku I came to..." I'm quickly shushed by...

...HIMIKO TOGA!

"He's sleeping" she says as she strokes the sleeping greenetes hair. I quickly apologize and leave the room.

It seems she already helped him. It's my fault, I couldn't comfort him
I couldn't do anything but stare.

I didn't even realize the tears going down my face.

It's all my fault.

And that's a wrap, speaking of which I'd like to know what the main ship for Deku should be, it was originally gonna be Izuocha but I want your opinions.