Shattered Hope

Disclaimer the photo is not mine. Sorry it took so long, this chapter was kind of hard to do with life always doing something to completely occupy me. Nevertheless enjoy!!

Narrators POV

Everyone was there, at least everyone alive that is. The pro heroes that survived were surrounding the supposed location of All for One.

With there plan being set into motion, Izuku Midoriya has been uncharacteristic-ly quiet.

Ochako was the first to speak to him seeing the anger and determination in his eyes.

"Deku " she spoke softly to him. Izuku looks at her with an expressionless face then quickly looks away. "We're gonna do this, we're gonna fix everything" she assured.

"I know we are..." Izuku responds as he turns his head towards her "cause I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't" he responded sincerely yet cold.

"Let's go heroes" Best Jeanist slightly shouted.

With there plan in motion, the heroes ran hidden in the shadows. Reaching the entrance. The big steel doors leading into the now abandoned factory that would make a 3 year old child throw up the LEGO bricks (TM) they had for lunch.

One of the doors were open, but only slightly. It was open as much as your door is when you tell whoever leaves you're room to close the door all the way but they don't and leave the littlest space, but man it pisses us off.

As Endeavour opens the slightly open door it makes a screech so loud it makes a head on train collision sound peaceful. As he looks back Hawks simply says "so much for stealth".

The entirety of heroes are now in the factory were a single light leads to a door which leads to the basement with leads to All for One which leads to a successful mission.

Izuku is now at the front the crusade walking down a flight of stairs which is almost as loud as the door at the entrance.

The basement was run down and in every corner there was either a huge ass spiderweb or a dusty box.

In the middle of the room there was a single chair with tanks and tubes leading to someone sitting and as the chair turned it was All for One.

He spoke, "I've been waiting".

'Obviously too long' Kirishima thought.

"I surrender" he said waving his stumps in the air defensively.

"Like Hell you..." but before Endeavour could continue, Izuku let out his frustration.

"BULLSHIT!" he screamed. Half of the people tuned their heads towards him while others looked down. All for One shot a sly smile in Izukus direction making him even more mad.

"And there. He. Is." he teasingly said, "Come closer Izuku"

Izuku stepped closer. "Fix you're mess All for One" as Izukus wish.
"I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to bring everyone back, if that means having to torture you until you break, alright" he said coldly whole the pros looked at him in shock and his class mates were stunned, at a lost for words. The sweet cinnamon stuttering roll who had done nothing but try to be a hero was threatening to torture someone, but in these times I guess everyone changes.

Endeavour still in a bit of shock spoke up first clearing his throat.
"I am also willing to do what's necessary to make you compliant".

"Fine I'll tell you what quirks I used to do it but only Izuku" All for One replied.

"Why Deku?" Uraraka asked still a little shocked as to what happened.

"No reason" he said looking depressed.

"Now bring me you ear" All for One added. As Izuku inched closer he started turning his ear towards him.

All for One smiles and grabbed Izuku with an arm made of slime
(quirk slime body).
But before anyone could react a red glow cracked from his hand and shot into Izuku who let out a painful scream. "DEKU" "MIDORIYA" some yelled. The red turned to white then green before stopping and he let Izuku go. He dropped to floor and then shot back up.

Uraraka hugged him from behind sobbing "YOU IDIOT" was her answer.

Iida asked the question on everyone's mind "What did you do?"

All for One replied, "I gave him All for One", then the room was silent.

Everyone in shock and Izuku smiled and said I'll be taking your quirks then.

"Hold on a..."

"Midnight, this is basically what we wanted, to bring everyone back" Hawks said toward her.

As Izuku extracted his quirks he only gained three the slime quirk, muscular's quirk and a bone strengthening quirk.

"WERE ARE THE ONES WE NEED"

"Gone I disposed of them"

"He has to be lying, right they have to be in someone else" Kaminari spoke up.

"No" Mirio said. "He did it to make sure we wouldn't have a way to reverse his affects". This made everyone deeply sad and depressed.

All for One the started a cocky rant "Exactly, the reason you're here the reason Izuku has All for One is to be a sick joke, you have what you need but not quite. You thought you could bring them all back, HA don't make me laugh you'll never be able all for a sick hilarious JOKE, you inferior..."

A loud squish sound was heard and Izuku's arms was through All for Ones chest, "Laugh in hell bastard".

Everyone was jaw dropped. To shocked to act. They could only watch as Midoriya left.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR HUH? ANWSER ME?" Bakugo yelled at him.

Izuku just kept walking with one goal in mind...

...cry, which seemed easy enough to do.

Thank you for reading and remember that little star and comment if you have something you want me to add or want me to change to the story. I'll see you soon.