To Find A Way

Sorry it's been a while but I'm glad I got another chapter out, so enjoy as best you can.

Deku POV

Another day of chaos on the streets.               The amount of people committing crimes out there is unreasonable but it has died down at lot since we've been out helping to stop said crime. As I pull the clothes from my body my pants won't come off. Annoyed is the only way I can put it. My socks are screwing this whole process up.

"Let me help Izu-kun!" A voice says before a hand rips the pants off my body.

"Thanks I guess" was about all I could say.

"You know you really need to sleep, working this hard is gonna have strains on your body" the voice says in a concerned tone.

"I know, I..."

Wait...

THATS TOGA'S VOICE.

I quickly go into full panic mode; my face goes red and my head starts spinning.

"What's wrong?" she asked in the cutest way (use your imagination)

"N-n-nothing, just a little hot in here"
I proceed to use my secret technique of running away and get my ass out of there "I'm g-gonna g-go have
b-breakfast!" I shout while running down the hall way.

Narrators POV

As Toga blinked she was slightly confused. "I wonder what that's about... or maybe what I can make it about" she thought with seductive intent.

                         Time skip

Izuku's spirit may have been in pieces but he still remembered we're the pieces fit. He took care of himself and stayed in shape never slaking off, not a day.
His breakfast contained an omelette with a side diced chicken and one raw egg. Nothing too light, after all breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Although Izuku's nice breakfast would be cut short by a certain explosive boy.
With Izuku sitting at the table a hand explodes against it while a voice follows,

"DAMN YOU DEKU!!" Bakugo yells

"What do you want this time, asshole?"
Was Izuku's response. A vein from Bakugo's head pops in rage as he retorts "AFTER YOUR FUCKING MELT DOWN, MY FACE PAYED A HEFTY PRICE SO IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS IN A FAIR FIGHT TO PUT YOU DOWN!"

"Alright sounds fair, prepare to get your ass kicked or whatever" Izuku responded lazily his tiredness kicking in. He stands and says a confident
"Bring it on Baku-" before being interrupted by a yawn, "just lead the way".

After arriving at the arena for the sports festival they went into the fighting arena were they would hold their battle.

"C'mon guys, you seriously gonna do this?" Mina asked, slight annoyance detected in her tone.
"Not manly at all guys" Kirishima added with Kaminari digging into some popcorn.

"Im not holding back, Deku." Bakugo stated not showing any emotion but one: rage.

"I bet you won't." Izuku replied lazily and with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Now everyone took their seats and readied themselves for the coming fight growing more impatient by the second.

"START" Shinso screamed being the one to ref the fight.

Bakugo wasted no time, propelling himself forward while Izuku waited patiently for his opponent.

With Bakugo so close Izuku readied a counter, just before Bakugo crashed into Izuku he change directions midair with an explosion, but Izuku predicted this.