Chapter 11

question of the chapter : if you are gonna join M.A.T.A. which pillar will you be? inviso? tekno? neuro? or kombat?

____________________________________________________________

normal p.o.v.

"lunch is ready!" the young tekno yelled out as he ran in the living room to see the two girls asleep, he smiled and petted the white feline whom got annoyed from the motion and woke, said feline stretched like how a cat does and went to stare at her owner with her multi colored eyes.

"lunch is ready, you go on and eat, i'll wake Alicia" the feline nodded as if actually understanding what he just said as she stretched her paws and went to the kitchen where she caught the aroma of her lunch.

the tekno however, just watched the neuro sleeping peacefully, the couch wasn't the most comfortable place to sleep in but it's surprisingly comfy for her..

or maybe she is just that tired?

the young tekno placed a hand on her forehead, careful not to stir the female awake, the tekno smiled. "huh, looks like you only have a small fever left unlike last night" the young tekno started to run his fingers on the sleeping female's short hair, he never knew that girl's hair are so soft, he likes it and instinctively started petting the said female, having been lucky that the female hasn't showed signs of waking nor stirring, or else he would receive another painful punch across the face..

"why do you hate me so much Alicia? is it because of what happened?" he asked himself in a rhetorical question way, he sat down beside the female, careful not to stir her awake as always, he reminisced the times three years ago, when they first met, the first time she got mad at him...

and the first time he saved her...

that was the only time she's ever been nice to him, right after the "protocol gegas" event, the second to the recent one at least, where she was about to get killed in the azurium reactor, he disobeyed orders and still saved her-- receiving a punch across the cheek afterwards-- cause she hates it when someone sees her cry...

Flashback~

It was dark, Dos had shut down the lights and energy supply, disabling the two agents from seeing, well except Ali, he had a night vision activated on his IRIS, the purple and black haired female ran around the reactor's safety grids as she attacked Ali, but the boy simply used his yoyo blast to get her away, they only have a few minutes before the azurium reactor activates again.

the neuro however, was annoyed of herself unable to see, so she did what she had to.

she closed her eyes.

breathe in... and out...

then shoot.

she sensed the motion of the darker female as she immediately opened her eyes and aimed at a direction, shooting, Dos was hit, the neuro only held her blastique with a victorious grin as the lights went on, she glanced at the tekno.

"see? unlike you, i don't need IRIS." she smiled, but got confused when the tekno gave a worried face.

"Alicia! look out!" the tekno warned, apparently, the neuro was too busy reigning her victoriousness and cheering in a bragging way to notice Dos getting up behind her, it was too late for the neuro to stop her as the darker female stabbed a shock stix on the neuro's back, shocking her to temporary unconsciousness, the darker female held her as the azurium reactor activated, about to vaporize the remains of garbage into energy, the tekno ran up to the two, attempting to grab Alicia but before then, Dos' earpiece ringed as the bulky male's voice came in.