Chapter 22

hey....

i haven't recovered from the bashing but i wouldn't leave you guys here hanging, i will not put this book in hiatus, i promise you that.

i just need time. Thats all.

_________________________________________________

Normal p.o.v.

Ali was dumbstruck by how the female addressed him. he's precious? to her?

the boy pondered the thoughts again and again in his mind, thinking..

what did Alicia meant by him being precious? what is she trying to imply? she did smacked the truth in his petty face that she doesn't like him that way...

or is she just messing with his mind and heart?

"Are you coming or what?" Ali snapped out of his thoughts and glanced towards the neuro agent, whom was waiting for him by the room's entrance. the tekno shook his head, shaking the thoughts away for now and followed the neuro agent out towards the elevator that leads to the school library...

No one was aware that the oh so  great Agent Rizwan was watching from his hiding place, witnessing everything as he smirked to himself, guess staying behind and spying on the kids are somewhat beneficial for him.

"heh, kids are so denial these days" he shook his head and smiled to himself before walking out also, returning to his usual activities without trace that he spied on the two...

"how come dad never told me anything about his trips to the science center" Ali asked whilst walking home from school, Alicia following right beside him. Agent Karya had excused them for the day, so the security allowed them to leave school grounds.

"we had our trip there years ago, with Dr. Mala and Dr. Tong's creations that were to be displayed, this year, it's Dr. Ghazali's turn to present his creation from the computer science and technology category, he will first take SRT Cyberaja 1 to the convention, but we are in SRT Cyberaja 2. basically we will have out turn eventually, but in our case. we are gonna go earlier than our classmates." Alicia explained as they went to stop by the mini mart to buy some snacks.

Ali thought about it for a second, Dr. Aaron attacked when Dr. Tong's exhibition was held at the science center, Analogman attacked when Dr. Mala's exhibition was held too, who would attack in his dad's exhibition?

"Ali don't worry about it, as long as we're around, Dr. Ghazali is secured." Alicia commented as they headed to the counter to pay for their snacks. Ali couldn't help but ponder on the possibilities that might occur during the mission. he loves his dad so much. but he has to keep his agent self secret. he doesn't wanna repeat the same mistake a few years ago, that was a lesson learnt.

"i can't help it, what if Dr. Aaron goes for my dad again, or what if Analogman decides to cause trouble in the science center? i can't risk my dad being hurt" the tekno gave a small sigh, he was really worried. he tried his best to protect his father from everything that goes after him, but he has to make sure his identity wouldn't be revealed.

he almost revealed it years ago, when he called him "dad" instead of Dr. Ghazali, and people know, Dr. Ghazali only has one son. luckily no one noticed that information being spilled. but thats beside the point.

"whatever happens, you know we will succeed. we have Agent Rizwan, Agent Bakar, Comot. Agent Jenny. You and me. nothing will compromise this mission. as long as we stay focused on out main objective" Alicia paid for their snacks and grabbed two plastic bags that contained their bought snacks. she led the way outside with Ali following behind. the boy then noticed the female carrying their snacks.