Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Hi.....

I don't know how I'm gonna even start, I left you guys for a long ass time, sorry on my part, I've been very busy lately ya' know?

Here it is, hope it's even worth your pleasurement (^w^')

Actually, I'm writing this overnight, I know some of you really want me to update, I wrote this really fast so if it's not good, I'm so sowwy!!

it's probably not since it's kinda rushed and all.. .-.

______________________________________________

Normal P.O.V.

"You sure you want to stay? This is IRIS we're talking about, not Ali." The bulky man crossed his arms, his face twisted in worry as the neuro female sat on a wheelchair, looking very worried yet annoyed.

She doesn't like wheelchairs, but Mr. Rizwan-the-great insisted so it's not like she had any of a choice.

"I can handle this ok, I'm in good conditions, and I'll contact the droids when I need them." She rolled her eyes, glancing over the bed where Ali is sleeping peacefully... with still a busted nose over a band aid.

"Fine, fine, I'll leave you to your own accord... just be careful ok? We don't want you in the medical bay as much as you hate staying bed rest." Bakar decided to leave, glancing back once to gain reassurance before fully leaving the room, Alicia glanced back on the sleeping agent, slowly, she stood up from the wheelchair which she is so embarrassed to use, she can stand perfectly ok now, they were just babying her as usual.

"Ugh....." her ears perked at the sound of soft grunting, Ali shifted from his spot, slowly lifting his head, waking.

Alicia took note of his eyes. Pearl black, filled with the same goofy Ali she wants to see, all her fear of IRIS instantly vanished upon seeing those pearl black orbs again.

"Ali? How are you?" her soft voice reached his ears, her body resisting the urge to engulf him in a big longing hug as he slowly turned his head to her direction, his lips quivering.

"Alicia? W... what's going on? My nose hurts so much..." he complained while slowly sitting up, Alicia gave out a small smile before sitting on his bed, right beside him facing the agent boy.

"Rudy punched you, but it's because IRIS was attacking... you were asleep for 3 days straight, I thought you'd never wake up, you had everyone worried Ali..." she sighed and stared into his eyes, Ali fiddled with his fingers, unlike the IRIS he controls, he now remembers EXACTLY what he did, no- scratch that, he knows EXACTLY what IT did to everyone. He remembers how he mercilessly attacked everything in sight.

Guilt and sorrow starting engulfing his chest, a pang he felt.

You know that heavy feeling that weighs down your chest? The feeling of feeling some sort of clog in your throat? That burning sensation of your throat down to your chest? Slowly feeling your lips quiver, eyes unfocused, and hands trembling? That feeling.

Is guilt.

"What have I done..?" he muttered, Alicia took note of the fast change of emotion, knowing fully that emotion takes a huge role of Ali's state of mind, state of IRIS.