Chapter 18

hahaha i fooled ya last time hahaha!

didn't think you guys will fall for that but you did haha!

love you guys! i promise to make more cliffhangers >:)

_____________________________________________

Normal p.o.v.

Ali and Alicia made it back to the city, Alicia had talked Mr. Ghazali into letting her stay at their place to 'tutor' Ali about proper 'cleanliness' and keep things 'organized'. honestly Mr. Ghazali was against the idea of his son alone at home with a girl, but she seems responsible after her explanation of helping Ali get better in school academics, plus for free. Mr. Ghazali couldn't turn the girl down, she's not taking no for an answer anyways.

"oh okay okay. i'll be off to work now, and wake Ali before he sleeps through the alarm again" Alicia nodded as Mr. Ghazali left for work, he has faith that his son would not do something inappropriate to girls, plus he thinks Alicia was the girl Ali kept complaining about whom kept punching him across the face, but serves him right not to ask a girl if she's crying. thats just rude.

Alicia even explained that she accidentally aced him in sports which caused his bruises and wounds, even if it's unbelievable, he believed her anyhow, she will just cover him up with facial cream to cover the marks.

Alicia on the other hand, was able to prepare breakfast, she is a fine cook so to say, she's confident of her creations, but she rarely cooks for someone since her dad is barely at home, and she cooks for herself. being independent has it's advantages and perks.

sighing, the neuro still hasn't got any better in terms with the tekno agent, he's still annoyed by her presences, but hey, it's a good turn for them, the tables have been turned.

the female stalked upstairs, with the white furred feline close behind her, she knocked three times, no answer, knock again, still no answer.

the female decided, Ali barged into her room once, so it's only fair for her to barge in too right? vice versa it's only fair, she does have an intention to invite him for breakfast, it was the same topic before when he barged in too. coincidence?

Alicia took a deep breath and quietly opened he door, surprisingly it was open anyways, Ali claimed IRIS before they left, so she better be careful not to trigger override mode.

as she glanced around, the boy was still fast asleep on his bed, her nose scrunched a bit, what is that awful smell?

"meow?" she glanced down at the feline whim sat on Ali's bed, a small litter box under the bed, she scoffed, that boy doesn't clean his cat's litter box regularly? what makes it worst, the boy leaves his smelly socks littered on the floor, the room is a mess, things out of place, and the closet wide open with clothes scattered around, great. just great. she has to be a nanny here too? she couldn't stand the sight of Ali's room, it's so messy, so unorganized.

"i'll deal with it later" she stated glancing at the feline whom just yawned, they have an hour before class begins, she has a habit of waking really early, and whats worst, she wants everything organized and clean, it's what she promised Ali's father that she'll teach Ali, meaning she has to help clean out, she's ok with doing it herself, as long as everything is well organized and neat.

she is really an organized neat freak, no one can blame her, Agent Geetha did train her to be neat at all times.

"Ali, wake up, or we will be late" the female stated as she shook his shoulder, the boy only grunted and shifted to the other side, completely ignoring the neuro agent, making her scoff in annoyance, she ended up shaking him rather roughly, which finally caused the boy to sit up annoyed.