Chapter 30

aww... school starts on Monday... booohooo.... i might update very slow from now on.... 

please don't leave me when there are times i have to put the book on hiatus for studies T^T don't leave meee

i'll try my very best to update often, even once a week! i promise!

i'm starting my last year of junior high, my fourth year. and things wont go as smoothly as it should be..

anywho....

i read some comments, yep i read every comment you make on this book, i just don't reply sometimes cuz there are times i don't need to. and i don't wanna fill my book's comment status with half of it by me.

i read this one strand =w= ok, who started that wedding idea? you guys seriously started that topic from Dr. Ghazali's reaction XD well...

i might do it as a bonus chapter and write those things you commented about wedding XD

_____________________________________________________________________

Normal P.O.V.

it was already 12 o' clock midnight here in Cyberaja, somewhere around a private territorial Forest. a faint red glow coming from a small cave was visibly seen in the raven dark moors. figuric shadows made themselves appeal in the cave wall's moist rocks. and a smaller figure making itself shown, his mask worn to conceal his identity, and his body clothed in thick leather black coat. his stance showing a great aura of menace, and his grin behind his mask can be seen through his sharp pearl black eyes.

"how was your trip, Quatro?" Stated the oh so familiar purple and black haired woman, whom had her stance slightly shady, a big muscled man standing right beside her, the oh so famous duo that causes trouble, and Uno's former right hand men.

Quatro's eyes glinted through the darkness, from the holes of his mask, he approached the screens displayed on the wall in front of him, having camera bugs follow the agents around, it even amused him to see the events occurring earlier.

he tapped on a photo of the bug's angle, where he can see Alicia cooking with someone, and Ali watching them with an aura of loathe, making the unknown figure smirk to himself and face his two comrades.

"him. the boy. he will be essential to our plan, we just have to manipulate him. and break the bond between daddy's girl and IRIS boy." he smiled to himself, ideas flooding his mind as he thought of a plan, involving the said boy. we all know. as Viktor.

"Viktor is a smart boy that studies in SRT Cyberaja 2. top 2 in class. and Ali and Alicia's classmate, he has a special inseparable friendship towards Ali, and is in good terms with Alicia. what is you're plan now, Quatro?" Dos scrolled through the holographic screen from her wrist communicator, reading throughout the boy's information. Quatro finally took his mask of. his hair spiking upward, and his face scornfully bitter. but a menacing smile making form.

"he might be good help. as long as he keep doing what he does, we'll have the upper hand." he then left their control room and into the resting chambers towards his bedroom, of course villains need sleep and enough rest. 

he took off his mask and cloak, he was still a kid at his age, but because of his grandfather's death? anyone can be whom they want, or need to be, no matter what the age.

remember, age is just a number...

he wore another set of clothes, colored black with yellow linings. he sat on his bed and picked up a photo frame from the table stand.

grazing his fingers on the frame's glass with the picture underneath. he smiled bitterly.

"i'll avenge you, grandfather, you didn't deserve to perish that way, i'll make the pioneers and M.A.T.A. suffer, they will never understand how it feels to be left in the dark, and being left when we needed them most. i'll show them what pain is. i promise you." he placed the picture back on his desk, turned off the lights and went out.