Chapter 23

straight to the story. No more boring intros.

Btw. Rate my drawing up there 👆👆

Tried doing jenny but eh

____________________________________

Normal p.o.v.

Ali recovered from the hit he had taken, it still hurted but not as much as before. Alicia had been in high spirits, cockily teasing the boy at times which agitated the tekno. but nonetheless, they went to rest for the mission tomorrow.

As always, Dr. Ghazali went home late at night, almost midnight, he was dead tired after his preparations for tomorrow. plus another virus error occurred at the Gamma tower, he had to stay overtime to override the systems to manual controls. he is the only one who has the authority to.

sighing. the exhausted man went to the kitchen, to his surprise, it was sparkly clean. wonder how that happen? Ali never cleans after himself unless he tells him to. maybe his Uncle Bakar was here?

(author : he forgot about Alicia .-.)

He made himself a meaty sandwich like he usually would, and a cup of coffee. he really needs sleep but, he has work with him tonight. poor man never gets any rest. one of the disadvantages of being one of the pioneers of the city. plus he had to cut work time to tour the students tomorrow. what a pain.

He finished his 'dinner' and got his bags with him, one of them contains his laptop. which contained his work for tomorrow. if he wants to educate kids in a relaxed manner then he has to do his work earlier than usual. 

Walking to the living room, his tired eyes glanced at his only beloved son, whom had fallen asleep on the couch with the television still on and displaying a random movie. of course. Ali would always fall asleep while watching.

"Wake up, son" the man's voice was soft and slurred from sleepiness. shaking the tekno agent by the shoulder. but to no avail, the boy continued dozing off to his little land of slumber. The man sighed at that. he needs to get Ali to his room somehow. besides. it was he who's supposed to sleep on the couch. not Ali. 

the kid is basically sleeping on the man's official bed. the couch.

The young tekno didn't show any signs of waking up. and to that addition, the man had no choice but to lift his son in his arms and went to his bedroom. the lights were shut already, he didn't bother to open them and gently laid his son on his bed. unknown to him. his sleepy eyes failed to notice someone else on the other side of the bed, that someone was covered by his blanket. making it hard to notice them especially in the dark, but as though it is. Dr. Ghazali was too tired to register his surroundings and tucked his son in bed. 

He kissed his son's forehead, bidding goodnight as he then left the room in order to go to his study room. where he will be working for a few hours in the night.

he didn't even realized what he just done to the two teens.

-

--

---

--

-

In the morning. Ali was the first to wake. which is a surprise since he normally sleeps over the clock. stretching his numb limbs. he groggily sat up and rubbed the droopiness off his eyes followed by blinking a few times and took in his surroundings.

thats when he noticed. a lump beside him under the blanket. at first he thought. it's just one of his pillow or even Comot. but the size of the lump proves him wrong.