Chapter 37

imma just throw my homework out the window for today, this crap will be dealt with some other time

and thank you to NightShade329 for the Miya - Sweet Fantasy Special Skin eeeek i love it!!

_______________________________________________________________________

Viktor's P.O.V.

It's been two days ever since I allowed Alicia to run free, I knew I shouldn't get her involved, and these things shouldn't even concern her, this is the war between the Numeroz and M.A.T.A. yet somehow... I feel as if my efforts will only turn into vain, I just lost my best friend, is this all worth it?

For days I've been hiding in the shadows, for days I seek for revenged. But now... oh what am I thinking, I should finish what I started... but what about Alicia? Mia? Ali? They are my friends, I shouldn't even do this in the first place, but I can't back out now...

So far Alicia hadn't left, she trusted me even after all I've done, she's been very understanding, to the point I'm starting to question my consciousness, I know this isn't right, but what can I do? The brain and the heart would clash, but what would I decide on? I don't even know what to do now...

"Viktor, you've been spacing out too much, is there something wrong?" I glanced beside me, Alicia was making dinner again, maybe because I still can't cook very well. Only the fried egg that she taught me... well.... That's still needs tons of work, but I'm learning so far.

"I'm fine, just thinking about the war, that's all. Don't worry about me."

Funny story, I've told the Numeroz about this, Trez seemed fine as long as there's free REAL food, we know him, the twins agrees, but so far, Dos still doesn't trust her, she believes that whatever happens, I shouldn't get distracted with being friends with Alicia, I have to set my mind in the game, the war against M.A.T.A. isn't ending itself!

Wonder how's Cinco though? Isn't she still not done on her mission?

"Eh?? What do you call this heap of colours?! Where's the pork kid?! Where's the chicken and beef?!" I glanced on the far end of the table, where Trez was giving that face saying "the heck kid?!" and all those stuff, Alicia just rolled her eyes and pushed the plate towards him, Trez was so eager to eat, having a napkin fold tied on his neck, fork and knife ready by his hands, but that expression though. Hehe.

(Imagine dat cringy face of saying "wtf is this?!")

"Those 'heaps of colours' is called. 'Vegetables' dummy, you shouldn't eat pork all the time, and whether you like it or not, you're stuck on dietary for the week." She stated out and served the other meals, I could clearly hear Trez complaining, it's not like he can do anything, that dummy always eats meat.

Normal P.O.V.

Viktor sat down on his place, watching Alicia serving the other meals—purposely ignoring Trez's rain of complains—she was actually calm and preserved during her stay with the Numeroz, she acted like their mom, telling them what to do and what not to do, heck she even forced the twins Seis and Siete to clean their rooms! That's quite rare and odd of them, Alicia just had that kind of nature. She's a girl after all, well aside from Dos not even caring about others, that's not really a surprise to be honest.

Back to the topic though, Viktor would always look at Alicia or in her way, silently observing how she acts and all, Viktor's specialty is he can figure a person out just by observing them, he can understand how she thinks by now, not fully though. Alicia has some nasty secrets...