A/N(last one I swear)

Hey guys! This is another authors note(hopefully the last one for a while). I wanted to start off by saying thank you again to everyone who has read and commented and voted on my story. It means the world to me. Secondly, this is a heads up before you read the next part. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY READ THIS AND ARE SKIPPING STRAIGHT TO THE NEW PART, STOP. I CHANGED A LOT OF THE BEGINNING SO MAKE SURE TO REREAD EVERYTHING, otherwise the new part won't make sense :) Lastly, I posted this in a seperate a/n but I just want to make sure everyone see's this, I have another story that I started a couple months ago. It's a destiel fanction for all my supernatural family out there. Please read it and tell me what you think!!! I take all criticism, good or bad and use it to improve my writing. Also, I do intend to complete this grimm story, so if there is any other ships you want me to write about after I finish this one(I'm thinking about starting a Barry and Iris from the Flash story), comment and let me know. I don't know all ships or otps out there but I will definitely try the ones I do. 

I'm going to end by saying thank you again to all my SIX THOUSAND readers for reading my story and I hope you enjoy the new part! 

Oh! Also, let me know if I messed anything up with my details as far as grimm goes. I try to match my story with the show, so I messed something up please don't hesitate to comment! (just don't be too aggressive plz :) )

Enjoy ❤❤❤

Love, shmkk14