Teaser

ALL RIGHTS TO SUZANNE COLLINS!!! 😝😝😝

Katniss' POV

I packed up my things and now I'm ready to leave the career pack: Glimmer, Marvel, Cato and Clove. Peeta had left the career pack last night while we were all sleeping. There were only 8 players left in the games, so I had to leave because soon we will turn on each other and since I got that 11 in training I will be their first target. I will miss Cato though. Yesterday he kissed me. But it was different. He has kissed me before without my fucking consent, but that's another thing. This kiss yesterday seemed.... pure. And since then, I can't seem to be able to get those icily cold blue ice from my head. But I can't let him distract me from my goal: winning the Hunger Games. I get up and begin to walk to the forest when a warm hand catches my wrist. Startled, I turn around and meet those same blue eyes- Cato. He grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asks.

"I... I was just going for a walk." I reply nervously. 

"With all those supplies and weapons?" he raises an eyebrow. I sigh. I can't stay here. I have to tell him the truth. I take a deep breath.

"Look Cato, I have Prim to take care of and you're a career that has to win. We both have to win, but we both know there can only be one winner. We're not meant to be together. We can never be together. Our paths do not cross and I have to go now." I turn and continue to walk to the woods. But he grabs me by waist and spins me around.

"You're not going anywhere. You're mine."

-----------------------------------------------

Hello hello! This is a teaser 😚! So the story doesn't start from here. First there will be some introduction and some Cato's POV, so don't give up and read. If you're not a fan of catoniss just don't read and don't hate.

💋I will try to update regularly! 💋

😻Thank you all for taking a bit of your time to read Catoniss: The games of love!😻

🤩Comment what you think and how I can improve it! I'm open to your ideas!🤩

🌹Onto the first chapter!🌹