Chapter 14: Anger leads to love

ALL RIGHTS TO SUZANNE COLLINS!!! 😝😝😝

Glimmer's POV:

No, no, no, NO! NO! 

Fire girl: 2, Glimmer: 1.

I do not like what's happening right now. I HATE what's happening right now. Not only did fire girl shoot better than me, but it was clear that Cato's attention is going to be dedicated to her. Ugh I hate her so much. Full of rage, I can't even pay attention to what the other careers talk about. I just want to get out of here and go drink and possibly find Axel or another peacekeeper to help me relax. I storm out of the training as soon as it's over. I can't believe it! A dirty homeless slut is stealing MY spotlight. I really am a failure for god's sake. The only thing that I'm good at- fire girl takes it away from me. I open the door brutally and walk in. 

"Wow, what's wrong?" asks Gloss confused. I don't stop or say anything. I slap him hard and then grab his face between my hands and kiss him passionately. He seems startled at first, but then puts his hands around my waist and kisses back. Satisfied, I quickly pull away. He looks at me with confusion.

"I just wanted to make sure I still have it." I respond as if answering his burning question.

"Make sure you have what?" he raises an eyebrow.

"The ability to seduce." I reply not paying attention to Gloss, too buried in my own thoughts. I pull away from them however, troubled by the silence and I see Gloss blushing. A LOT.  

"Well-uh" he begins clearing his throat, but I just look at him in confusion. There was no way he was...attracted to me, was there? Weird. I always excluded him from my "list of preys". I don't know why. He was...a mentor. He wouldn't be interested in his "students". But, now that I remember, Finnick Odair met the love of his life (Annie ) because she was a tribute and he- her mentor. But Gloss wasn't the love of my life. I'm just not the type of person who would be in a relationship for their whole life. It's either that or I haven't met someone that I really love. Ugh, not like I care. 

"I guess you do have the ability to seduce" he suddenly says smirking and stepping forward. That was such a sudden change in his behavior, that it catches me off guard. He went from confused and blushing, to confident, smirking and somehow flirting. He takes one more step towards me to the point where his lips were next to my ear.

"But so do I." he whispers and I shiver. He pulls away and I look at him confused. And suddenly, he presses his lips against mine. 

At first I'm just as confused as he was, but then I give in, enjoying the moment. His hands slide down my back, pulling me closer by my waist. Our kiss grows bigger and bigger until I completely dissolve into his hands.

And the bedroom door closes behind us.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This will build up in the story so I'm happy that I could get done with this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it!

💋I will try to update regularly! 💋

😻Thank you all for taking a bit of your time to read my 14th chapter!😻

🤩Comment what you think and how I can improve it! I'm open to your ideas!🤩

👍Don't forget to vote on your favourite chapters!👍

😋Is Gloss the next victim of Glimmer or could he be something more?😋