Lily Luna Potter and the Cycles of the Moon. {Year One}

Hey, Just saying, this isn't the first chapter of the story! I just wanted to inform you that this is my first Harry Potter fanfic, so please leave comments and criticism. I actually appreciate it!

Yes, I am Potterhead but I do make mistakes! So if you spot any, please point them out! I love help and criticism because it makes me a better writer.

~This story is a more serious take on next generation fanfics. Like Harry's own series, it will follow Lily's adventures over her seven years at Hogwarts.~

This is the story of the third child and only daughter of the famous Harry Potter: Lily Luna Potter.

She lives in a looming shadow cast by Albus Severus, who is on a fast track to Head Boy and James Sirius, a star Quidditch Captian at Hogwarts. With a never ending longing to find her place in this world, her flame burns a bright beacon for trouble.

How can she live up to her parents reputation when the Dark Lord is gone? Not an average girl, she spends her nights wishing for some terrible storm to give her a chance to shine.

But, when Lily is actually given her chance, it's nothing like she hoped.

Note: The characters and world of Harry Potter belongs to the wonderful author JK Rowling.