🕷️Chapter one🕷️

You were lying in bed, looking up at your ceiling, you had stayed up late again. You had school tomorrow which you just didn't want to be dealing with either.

You picked up your phone and started looking through your gallery, it was a sea of that Marvel character you love, Peter Parker. You admired the pictures on your phone, studying every single detail, when you saw the time.

11:09

You had made 11:11 wishes before but they had never worked, why would they? It's just some fiction parents tell their young children to keep them quiet. Somehow though, you still felt compelled to try..

11:10

Still only a minute, but you were thinking of what to say for when the time came.

11:11

"I wish I was in the MCU" You say to yourself thinking nothing of it. For the rest of the night you scroll through your phone until your eyes get heavy.

The next morning you woke up in what you assumed was your room, you lifted your eyes however and found out the complete opposite. You didn't know where you were so you decided to look out of your window.

You were instantly greeted with a busy city and loud cars moving quickly down roads. You seemed to be in an apartment block which was very tall.

Across the room you notice a piece of paper in a bottle, it read:

"Dear (Y/N),
Your 11:11 wish has been granted! You now live in the MCU. You have a grandmother in the other room named Denise and any other family is known to be dead. You are enrolled into Midtown High tomorrow.
Enjoy your new life."

As you finished reading it you see the paper crumble away until nothing is left, you go to get the bottle but that has also disappeared too.

You leave your room and head towards the living room, there you see an old lady sitting in a chair watching the television. She turns around as she sees you walk in,

"(Y/N), hello dear, are you okay? Starting at a new school can be scary."

"I'm fine.. Granny, I think I'll be fine tomorrow."

You decided not to tell anyone that you had just entered from another universe because you did not want to go back to your old one.

"I think I'm going to go for a walk, see you later!"

"Bye dear!" You heard your grandmother call.

While you walk through New York, your first idea is to go to Central Park. It was beautiful and had many trees and lakes. You looked at the flowers embedded in the bushes in awe, they looked like the kind of thing you would see on Google Images.

As you keep walking you see Midtown High, you have a mini fangirl moment as you see the school from the films. You couldn't believe you were here! The 11:11 wish worked!

As you pull yourself from the school, you decide it's best to head back to the apartment, now just not to get lost..

You had been walking for around 45 minutes trying to find home but unsuccessful in the attempts. Suddenly you see a group of people dressed in black, you had a bad feeling about this but you needed to get home so it was worth a try. They spot you and start walking in your direction,

"Excuse me? Hello! I'm lost, can you help me?" You says

"Sure girle but you have to follow us.." He said, almost in a sinister voice.

"Can't you just give me directions?" You try to reason.

"Where's the fun in that?" Another one of them said,

"What do you mean.." You started to get scared

"We'll have to do it the hard way then" And before you could even react one came running towards you with the others behind. You had no escape so you closed your eyes.

You realise that they hadn't got you and you were soaring through the air. You open your eyes to see none other than Spider-Man. You held your breath to hide your fangirling. He put you down in Central Park.

"That was a close call, try to be more careful" He said

"Thank you so much! I will!" You answer.

Then before you knew it he was gone, swinging out of sight. You couldn't believe what just happened, you were saved by Spider-Man! That's crazy!

Because you were left in Central Park you were easily able to find the apartment and you ran through that door. Once you made it to your floor you walk in.

"Where have you been dear?" Your Grandmother seemed worried.

"Oh my walk went on for longer than expected, I'm fine now." You told her.

"Okay then, that's fine, just be safe." She told you

"I will!"

She made you both some dinner which you ate up. Then you headed to bed, excited for tomorrow.