🕷️Chapter ten🕷️

It was Thursday morning, you got out of bed and got ready. You had the best boyfriend ever and he was Spider-Man too but let's pretend you don't know that for now.

You weren't sure how to tell him you weren't from around here originally. It would definitely be hard. You think of something else and walk to the bus.

You get on and find Ned like normal. You sit down as the bus pulls away from where you got on.

Soon Peter had got on and you were holding hands on the bus as you usually would do. You felt so lucky to have Peter as your boyfriend.

Everyone poured out of the bus as it got to school. You, Peter and Ned all found a place to go and talk before class.

When class started you soon got bored. You lean on Peter's shoulder which gave you a lot more comfort knowing he's there.

The lesson seemed to drag on for ages, it eventually ended and it was nearly lunch.

You and Peter were sitting in your lesson before lunch. You were holding hands underneath the table, you had a really strict teacher and didn't feel like getting a detention.

At lunch you both find Ned and eat your food. Once you were done, you all decide to go to the school library for a bit.

When you got there, there was a moderate amount of people in there. Ned went to get some books while you and Peter sat in a corner.

You looked into each other's eyes but didn't say a word. Without even realising or thinking twice, you got closer and closer.

You were so close you could hear each other breathe. You move in closer and kiss Peter.

The kiss lasted a while. When you finished to get air, you fell into Peter's chest and lay there a while. You could hear his heartbeat quite loud.

When Ned came back you were still laying in Peter's chest and Ned sat on a chair next to you both.

When the bell rang, you all got up and went to your next lesson which you were all in together.

The final lessons of the day flew by, you were having such a fun time with Peter and Ned that it seemed like hours were seconds.

After school was over you all get on the bus to go home. You all talk about the day and you held Peter's hand.

When the bus got to Peter's stop, you quickly kissed him as he got up to leave.

"See you tomorrow," you said as he walked to the bus door.

"See you," he said and winked at you, it was quick so you only just caught it, but you thought it was cute.

Soon, you arrived at your own stop and get off. You said hello to your Grandmother then went to text Peter for a little while.

'You know, (Y/N). I love you.'

You saw the new text from Peter, so simple yet really meaningful.

'I love you too, Pete.'