🕷️Chapter sixteen🕷️

It had been a few hours since you and Peter were laying in the field, a mysterious girl had moved on when she spotted you and Peter getting up. She walked along a small pathway that led her outside of the school. She started running. She was sprinting without a goal. The girl covered her ears and started screaming as she proceeded onwards. Once she reached a small house on the edge of town she pulled out a shiny key and put it in the counterpart hole. She had raven black hair and black mascara around her soulless grey eyes. On the outside she looked completely normal but right now she was acting very erratic, it was like her shell had been shed.

She entered the home and ran up a set of wooden steps that creaked and banged with every step she took. She reached the top of the stairs that had a few doors. She entered one of the dark wooden doors using the golden brass doorknob attached. As the girl closed the door to the room she drew the curtains closed and sat on the floor in darkness. She began to scream again and put her arms around her legs.

"It's not fair!" She said between screams, "I love Peter! Why does that stupid bitch get to be with him?!"
She had tears streaming down her cheeks as she continued screaming as if she were in pain. "I'll find your dirty secrets (Y/N), I'll find your family (Y/N), I'll hurt you in so many ways (Y/N), I'll- I'll- I'LL KILL YOU (Y/N)!" She started to laugh through the tears and stood up. She walked to a desk and started writing.

School had ended, you and Peter were on the bus with Ned as usual. As you parted ways with Peter something felt odd but you shortly let the feeling pass.

"Hi Grandmother!" You say as you enter through the door.

"Hello, dear. How was today?" She asked, she always cared about how your day was and was genuinely interested in your life.

"It was great, I had a lovely day. How are you?" You answered politely,

"Oh I've been doing just fine. I've made some food for you, it's on the table just there." She said, gesturing to the oak wood table in the other room. It had a blue tablecloth and darker blue placemats and coasters.

"Thank you!" You said as you tucked into the meal.

Once evening pulled in, you lay on your bed looking at the ceiling. You enjoyed talking to your Grandmother today. She was a lovely woman and you felt lucky to have her in this foreign world.

You and Peter spoke on the phone before you fell asleep. He always helped you get to sleep when it was hard.