🕷️Chapter fourteen🕷️

You woke up, the weekend was over. It was an amazing weekend too, it was time for school. You were excited to see Peter, he made school feel like a dream.

As per usual you got ready for a new week and got on the school bus. Once you found Ned seated just where you expected you joined him and started a conversation.

Soon Peter arrived and sat on the end of the row which left you in the middle and the bus ride continued. You rested your head on Peter's shoulder out of habit for some time.

Neither of you noticed but there were some students looking at you both. They were talking in hushed whispers so if any of you caught on you wouldn't know what they were saying anyway.

Once you arrived you saw the normal school news ran by students. Nothing really caught your eye until you saw a section called 'Student Submissions'. It cut to a video of a group of students with one in the middle. He started talking and said,
"This photo of Peter and (Y/N) surfaced and left many questions," the photo you saw on Pictergram was displayed, "some students wondering if they're dating and even asking questions about them individually. Examples from students are, 'Where did (Y/N) originally come from?' and 'Where does Peter often disappear to?' we are curious for answers."

You, knowing both answers knew this wasn't good. Your little universe secret and Peter's identity could be at serious risk. You looked over at Peter and then behind you. A small crowd had spotted you so, without thinking, you grabbed Peter's arm and dragged him away to a safer and quieter place.

"Oh, are we hiding now?" Peter asked, a little confused.

"Did you see that crowd?" You whispered from inside the closest you found

"Oh yeah," he said, casually.

"Seeing as no one's here.." you said before slowly kissing Peter for a while until the bell rings.

"Time for class, I guess" Peter also started whispering.

You and Peter made it to class on time, you entered together, after Ned which created suspicion among those who saw the school news.

"Just ignore it," said Ned once you finally approached him.

"Alright, might be a challenge though.." you said.

Soon the school day was over and it had gone surprisingly quick. You headed for the bus as usual until you were stopped by a large group of students.

They crowd you and Peter, it was impossible to leave. Ned had made it to the bus and was in his seat. He was telling you both to come from what you could see through lip reading.

You were flooded with questions and you couldn't think straight. You just looked at Peter and hoped they'd all go away.

Some time had passed and you still couldn't get out, the bus had left without you, you and Peter didn't know how you'd get home.

Eventually the students got bored, they had a few videos but it was getting late and boring for them so they left.

It was around 5pm when you were completely safe. You were both sitting down at that point.

You lent your head on Peter's chest.

"How are we getting home now?" You ask Peter.

"We could walk?" He suggests,

"Well, it's our only option seeing as I don't have any money for a taxi."

With that you and Peter started walking to your apartment.

Around 20 minutes in, it began to rain,

"Oh, great. Just what we needed." You sarcastically say,

"Don't worry we'll get to your home soon." He reassured you.

You and Peter were both soaked in rain by the time you made it back to your home.

"Pete, you should come in my house until the rain lets up. You might get ill," you said to Peter as you stood in the doorway and kissed him on the cheek.

"Alright sure," he said, in a kind tone.

When you got in you went to check up on your Grandmother who was sleeping in her room.

"She won't come out till morning," you say to Peter, "come sit on the sofa."

You both sit in the living space of the apartment. It had a three seater sofa that was white and a fairly big TV. There was a grey carpet in the middle and a small table in the middle. You lazily lent on Peter and watched some Metflix until the rain finally stopped and your boyfriend left.

You were sad to see him go, but not so sad after he kissed you on his way out.