🕷️Chapter twenty one🕷️

-CHAPTER SPOILER ALERT-
TRIGGER WARNINGS! (OPEN IMAGE TO SEE! AND COVER IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS)

It was the middle of the night and the sun hadn't risen yet but you had just been awoken due to a loud bang in your house,

"WHAT--WAS THAT" You said between a gasp, you frantically got out of bed and looked around your room, then the living room, then your Grandmother's room.

"Grandmother?!" You went into her room and found her on the floor, "Hello?! Are you okay!?" She wasn't saying much and you were worried, she must have fallen off of her bed how and why you had no idea. You dialled 911.

"Hello, Hi.. Uh I just found my Grandmother and she's on the floor and I don't know what to do she isn't responding to me." you said frantically.

"Okay, it's alright. We're sending an ambulance to you now." The woman on the other end tried to calm you,

"Okay.. Yeah, thank you, thank you" You sat with your Grandmother for a bit until you heard an ambulance.

When they got to your door you let them in and they took your Grandmother out in a stretcher. You hadn't known her long, yes, but you were still on the verge of tears. You got in the ambulance with the staff and called Peter. He quickly picked up the phone, it was 4 in the morning and his voice was groggy,

"Y/N?, Darling it's so late why did you call?"

"P-Peter, it's my Grandmother-" you stopped for a moment to compose yourself and then frantically continued on, "I found her on the floor- there was this loud bang and then-"

"Shhh, Shh, everything is okay, you are okay, slow down, where are you?" he attempted to calm you down,

"I'm- in the ambulance. We're going to the hospital-"

"Do you need me to come? I'll sneak out if you need me to?" he offered,

"You don't have to-" you started

"Don't worry, it's no trouble for me, I can swing over in a few minutes,"

"I would like you here but if you need sleep for tomorrow it's okay," you told him

"I'll head over okay, is it the General Hospital?"

"Yes it is."

"See you soon then."

The call ended and you were brought back to reality, doctors were looking after Denise and saying things you didn't understand but that didn't really register in your head, all you could hear was a loud ringing in your ear that got louder and louder as your brain panicked over Denise's safety.

Before you knew it you were at the hospital, Denise, still on a stretcher, was being pushed into one of the emergency rooms as doctors began to try and help her.