🕷️Chapter five🕷️

You woke up in the morning, it was Saturday. A day where it was just you and Peter, all day. You would not forget today, that was for sure.

You woke up a few hours early, you showered, put on some clothes and then made sure you were 1000% ready.

Looking down at your phone for the time, you see it had just gone 10:12 and you decide it's best to leave now.

You wave goodbye to your Grandmother and begin walking to Central Park.

You arrived at Central Park and take out your phone to check the time, it was 10:23, which was pretty early so you look through the social medias of this universe, it was pretty much like your universe but extremely off brand. For example, 'pritter'. On this 'pritter', people 'preet' about gossip and their lives.

You see a Preet about Spider-Man, they call him a menace again. It wasn't fair that he was called a menace in your opinion, he didn't deserve that.

Whilst doing this you don't notice someone come behind you until you feel a tap on your shoulder.

You turn around to see who it was and instantly meet Peter's eyes.

"Hi" you say, greeting him.

"Hi" he responds, walking around and sitting next to you.

"Ready to begin?" You ask,

"Definitely, let's go." He answers.

He leads you to the lake at Central Park where you both stand with it behind you and take the photo. Then you both go towards the zoo in Central Park and take a few photos there.

The next place you head to is Times Square, you both sit down for a bit and look at the lights emitting from around you.

You take the photo demonstrating this having all of these lights behind you and Peter. You then go inside of a shop, walking out with two large doughnuts in your hands.

While eating your doughnuts, you go to The Museum of Modern Art where you look at many famous pieces of artwork that are very famous. You and Peter make sure to take a photo outside of the building on the way out.

Peter then takes you to Brooklyn Bridge where you both look over the side and admire the water as it glimmers in the sun. You both stand by it as Peter takes the photo. After it was taken you stood there for a bit, talking and laughing about things that had happened over the course of this week.

"You know, I'm really glad I met you." He said, you could tell how sincere it was too.

"Me too, I regret nothing." You responded, also very sincerely.

You continue talking for a short while until you realise the sky had darkened. Peter takes you back to Central Park where you say your goodbyes.

"This was really fun, thanks for this. I probably would not have gotten the chance otherwise." You say,

"It's no problem, I had fun too. There's still a few more places to go, you up for round two?" He asks you.

"Same time, same place?" You ask,

"Same time, same place." Peter confirms.

"Then I'll see you then, bye!" You tell him,

"Bye!" He said. You both wave goodbye and you begin walking home. As you walk, unknown to your knowledge, Spider-Man follows you from the rooftops. He wanted to make sure you got home safe, he didn't want anyone harming you like they did when he first saved you. As you walked in your apartment block, he felt relieved and swung back to Queens.

As you walked into your home you were extremely tired. You didn't care though, you got to know Peter much better and he even said himself that he was glad you met! This was the best thing ever!

As excited as you were, you walked into your room and flopped onto your bed, instantly falling asleep.