🕷️Chapter seventeen🕷️

When you woke up in the morning you had a terrible feeling purge your stomach. You didn't know why and you tried to shake it but it wouldn't leave so you started to pretend it wasn't there.

You got on the bus and saw Ned. You greeted him as if you weren't feeling this strange anxiousness and waited for Peter.

When you all got to school, you knew that you had to get rid of this weird pit feeling so you took Peter aside to see if he could help.

"Pete," you started. "I have a really bad feeling and it won't go away.." you rested your head on his chest and looked at the ground.

"Don't worry, (Y/N)." He said, "everything will be fine. You know that I wouldn't let anything happen to you, right?"

"Yeah, I guess.." you felt a little bit better as you picked your head up and looked at Peter and leaned in for a quick kiss. You both then headed to your first lesson before you were late.

After a few lessons had passed and it was around lunch you met with Peter and Ned to eat. You'd had this out feeling in your stomach all day and it felt like someone was watching you. The presence that you could feel was cold, eyes like daggers that sunk into the very flesh on your back.

You decided to ignore it even though you felt you shouldn't and spoke to Ned and Peter to take your mind off it. While you ate something moved in the shadows, no one could see it, it was as if it wasn't there.

When you had finished lunch you walked to class. You, Peter and Ned had been debating whether or not Batman should be evicted from his house. Once the conversation ended you went into class and payed more attention to counting the hairs on Peter's head than the lesson.

It was a very lazy day and the environment was very relaxed so you let your guard down and just rested your head on Peter's shoulder trying to pass the time.

"Should we ditch?" You asked Peter in a sleepy whisper.

"It's up to you, I'm down for it." He replied,

"Alright but you go first, make up an excuse or something." you said, waking up a little and moving your head from his shoulder.

Peter walked over to the teacher's desk and tried to get her attention. The woman was typing something with the computer keyboard, probably an email to a colleague. The woman told Peter to wait until she was done and Peter started tapping his fingers to a tune on the edge of the desk.

"Alright, Peter, what do you want?" she finally said.

"Uh, is it alright if I go get something? I left my pencil case in the cafeteria." He bluffed,

"OK, but be quick. No dawdling!"

"Alrighty," he said, walking out casually.

After five minutes passed, you got up out of your seat and approached the stone-faced teacher.

"Hello, miss!" you greeted,

"It's Mrs." She said bitterly.

"Ah, okay.." you paused, "so... Do you mind if I go to the toilet?"

"I don't know what you're playing at, I just saw your friend Peter leave, why do you want to go too?" She was trying to figure you out.

"No, that's not it." You began to think of an excuse, "I'm on my period Mrs, do you really want this to get embarrassing for you and me?"

"Fine, fine, go. But you better be quick."

You walked out the classroom and saw Peter. You ran to him and hugged him.