🕷️Chapter four🕷️

It's Friday, the last day of school until the weekend, as much as you enjoyed school in this universe, you couldn't wait to hang out with Peter this weekend. You still couldn't believe it happened but you were in no way complaining.

Like normal you woke up and got ready for the day, picking out a new outfit as usual.

You walked out of the apartment and headed to the school bus. When you were on it you sat next to Ned like usual and waited until you arrived at Peter's house. When you did arrive at his home he sat next to you like he normally did.

You felt like this had been the way things had been forever even though it had actually been nearly a week.

Once you, Peter and Ned arrived at the school you all talk for a bit, waiting for the lesson to start. You all had the same first lesson so you start walking a minute before the bell.

You walk around a lot of people; kissing teenagers, people playing football inside, people pushing through to get to class and more. Trying to get past these people however, was the main challenge.

You were having trouble getting through one group and one girl pushed into you, nearly knocking you over. Peter saw your struggles and walked back to help you. He grabbed your hand and guided you through the crowds.

Now, as sweet as you thought this was of Peter to help you, you were having a massive fangirl moment in your head which you concealed pretty well.

Once you were all sat down in maths (your seat was on the same table as Peter and Ned) the lesson began. It wasn't very interesting so you got quite distracted. You were still fangirling over what just happened so you were sneakily looking at Peter without him or Ned noticing.

As quickly as it began the day was over and it was time to leave. You began walking towards the bus when you heard your name,

"(Y/N)! Wait up!" The voice said.
Soon you see Peter coming in your direction.

"Peter! Hi!" You greet him.

"The project? We'll meet up tomorrow, correct?" He asks.

"Yes, at Central Park at 10:30am." You tell him.

"Okay, that's fine.. just checking.." He said.

"See you tomorrow!" You say waving as you walk to the bus,

"Bye!" He also said, doing a cute little wave as you got on the bus. This is definitely the most excited you've been for a project, you had the best partner you could ever have.

You thought about that a lot on your way home, you were the luckiest person ever.