🕷️Chapter six🕷️

Like yesterday, you woke up early and got ready. You were going to some super famous landmarks today, Peter texted you some details last night and you couldn't wait.

You unplug your phone from its charger and check the time. It was 10:09. You started to scroll through social media for a bit. You go on the photo sharing app in this universe (pictergram) and find some people you recognize. You follow people such as Tony Stark, Bruce Banner and even Steve Rogers had an account, it wasn't very active though so you assumed Tony made it for him.

Once the time was 10:11 you said goodbye to your Grandmother and left the apartment.

You walked to Central Park where you sat on the same bench as normal. If you were honest, your heart skipped a beat every time you saw Peter. I guess even in this universe you can't change how adorable he is.

After waiting a few minutes, you see Peter walking towards you. You stand up to greet him.

"Peter, hey!" You call over to him,

"Hi, (Y/N)!" He said, "Are you ready for today?"

"I sure am," you say as you begin walking to the first destination.

The first landmark you were.going to was very well-known, The Empire State. It stood tall and proud, what a treat to climb.

"If only there were a quicker way to do this," you groaned both knowing that there was because of Peter's webs.

"Yeah," Peter acted along with it, not knowing that you knew about his secret "Looks like we'll have to climb up all these stairs.."

Peter had super strength, it was so much easier for him was the main thing you were thinking. I mean, you did get to hang with Peter so it wasn't all bad.

After getting around three quarters of the way, your legs couldn't take it. You walked to the nearest floor and sat on a bench.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" Peter asked concerned,

"Not really, my legs hurt so much, the stairs go so high and we have loads to go!" You complain.

"Do you want some help?" He asked

"Yes please," you said, expecting him to help you walk. However, he picked you up and took you up until he got to the top floor. You thought this was pretty sweet of him to do and you thanked him.

Once you reached the top floor of the building, you notice how deserted it seems. You and Peter sat down on the floor and looked out of the massive windows.

You were so happy you got to do this project with Peter, you felt like you really were friends now.

You started talking about how nice it was up there and the view of New York. Everything seemed so small from up here, it felt strange, like everyone was tiny little ants and you were rulers of the world.

Peter got the camera ready and you took a photo with the beautiful landscape behind.

As you walked down the stairs together, (getting down was definitely easier than up) you told Peter about how you needed to make a portfolio of the photos,

"I've brought a folder, I'm sure we can put the photos in there and it'll be good?" You say.

"I think so, do you want to put them in there at the last landmark we visit? I have yesterday's photos with me." He said,

"Okay, sounds great," You happily agree.

As you continued walking, still talking on your way, you soon both came to a small dock-like area. Peter helped you onto the ferry and you rode to the island.

You looked out over the water as you travelled, enjoying the view. Peter was sat next to you and even though you didn't notice as you looked at the water, he was softly smiling at your excitement.

Once you got there, you look at the breathtaking tower. The tower was beautiful and the symbol of America. You felt so happy to see it.

Peter got the camera ready once again and took the photo.

"You know," you begin "One day I'm going to sit on top of there, maybe I'll buy a helicopter or something.. I'm not sure but I'll do it." You were referring to the tower.

"Sounds like a good goal," Peter said "Wonder what it's like up there?" To be honest, if you didn't know he was Spider-Man already you would definitely have no idea that he was.

You continued to talk on the ferry back, you had the next location ready and planned the way to go.

When you arrived at the Grand Central Terminal, you were overwhelmed with how lovely it looked. It seemed very expensive and you could understand why it was so famous.

Like always, Peter got the camera out, setting it up perfectly to get an amazing photo.

After this photo was taken, you realise that your little weekend with Peter was drawing to an end. You only had one place left to go to.

You were nearing the next spot with Peter and you were approaching the beach which looked really nice in the sunset that was beginning.

This beach was called Manhattan Beach, it's sandy surface glinted in the little sunlight left.

As you get on the beach, you and Peter find a place to sit where the waves were close but they didn't touch either of you.

The setting was beautiful, it looked like something taken from a painting. You were really happy to be here, especially with Peter.

Everything was perfect, safe and happy. Maybe you should tell Peter about your feelings? But what if it went wrong.. he might not like you back..

You decided it was worth a shot, at least then it'll be over and done with. You waited for the right time because you didn't want to just blurt it out.

But, before you could say anything, Peter began to speak,

"So," he began. "There's something I'd like to tell you.."

You were a bit confused but showed that you were listening.

"I.. uh.. like you a lot," he started "And not in the friend way.."

"Oh, wow.. really?" You asked, you wanted to confirm.

"Yeah.." he started to trail off.

"Well," you said "I like you too." You couldn't believe what was going on, you and Peter stared at each other, it wasn't awkward, it felt comfortable.

Soon the gap in between you was closed with a kiss and you stayed like that for a bit, enjoying the moment.

When you broke apart for air you grinned at Peter who returned it by doing the same. While you took the last photo on the way back there, there was a flirty atmosphere which you both were bouncing off of.

When you got back to the park, you and Peter were left as much closer friends now the weekend had drawn to an end.

You and Peter hugged before you left for your apartment.

Similar to last time, Peter made sure you got home as Spider-Man. Especially after today, he wanted to protect you more.

As Peter watched you from above he saw you turn your head towards an alleyway and it looked like you were speaking to someone.

You looked around worriedly, trying to find a way out. Peter sees them walking closer to you and jumps out in front of you, this startled the gang a bit and they ran off.

"Thank you Pe- Spider-Man." You nearly screw up, you weren't sure of the rules of how you got there so you weren't going to risk it.

Peter, or Spider-Man right now (we're using our made up names) seemed confused even with the mask on but shrugged it off.

Spider-Man said goodbye to you and seemingly swings off. Of course, he was still lurking, but he didn't want to scare you.

You walk into the apartment, absolutely tired after today. You walk into your room and touch your lower lip, remembering how you just kissed on the beach.

You thought about this for a while until you drifted off the land of dreams, destined to have sweet dreams of the weekend just passed.