🕷️Chapter eleven🕷️

Friday morning you get out of your bed and get ready for the day, you were thinking about your boyfriend, Peter and how lucky you were.

Once you were ready you sit on your bed and look through your phone for a bit because you were early. You look out your window to see in the distance your favourite web crawler swinging around the city.

You couldn't believe that he was your boyfriend, as he swung away you blew a kiss at him that no one but you saw.

When it was time to leave you swiftly left your room and headed to the bus. Hopping on and sitting next to Ned.

Soon you got to Peter's stop and he sat next to you, he picked up your hand and held it. Giving it a little squeeze as the bus pulled away.

Once you get to school you Peter and Ned go to the lockers. You zone out a little while Ned and Peter are talking.

Unknown to you, a bratty girl walking past sticks out her foot to trip you.

You start falling to the ground and you knew it'd hurt when you hit your head.

Everything happened so quickly but before you hit the cold floor Peter quickly leans forward and catches you inches above the floor.

"How.. How did you do that?' you asked slightly in shock even though you already knew how.

"Uh.. quick reactions I guess.." he said.

You knew he was lying but he just didn't want to tell you that and it was fine with you.

"Thank you " you said, placing a small kiss on his lips as the way he caught you left only a little space. "My hero." You giggle a little at the end.

"Anything for you," he said, returning the laugh and helping you up.

When you were both up you didn't realise the miniature crowd that had form around you with their phones out.

They were saying varied things like, "they're cute together!" To "do you think they are dating?". You felt a little pressured and didn't want these people judging you, after all the only person who knew about your relationship was Ned and these kids were very nosy.

Peter noticed your discomfort then grabbed your hand and got you out of it.

"Are you okay?' he asked.

"Yeah, why were they watching us?" You wonder aloud,

"They're teenagers, they get bored and want to find some gossip. The worst that could happen is that it ends up on social media and that isn't too bad." He reassured you.

"Okay, thank you Pete." You said

"No problem," he said, giving you a little hug before anything else happened.

Ned got out too and all three of you went to maths. You all sit down at your table, would the scene earlier draw attention to you? That you weren't 100% sure of.

Peter's hand found yours and you held hands under the table. You were sitting quite close to each other and you wanted to put your head on your shoulder but you didn't like the attention.

Attention could be bad for two reasons.

Peter's identity as Spider-Man.
And your little universe switch which you were trying to keep quiet. Also, Peter is very adorable and you were not having some random girl try and take him away from you.

You and Peter hold hands all lesson and you felt safe. It wasn't until you got up and your hand had to leave his that you felt a little cold.

Soon it was lunch and you were enjoying eating on your table. But people around you were talking in hushed voices and you got a little paranoid.

Peter was there to help you and comfort you luckily.

"Do you think we should skip class?" You suddenly ask for no reason.

"I mean, why not?" He said, "could be fun."

And with that, you and Peter stop walking in the direction of the classroom and towards the outside of the school.

There was a small grass covered area with a tree under it that you both sat under.

"This is way better than class," you giggled.

"Yeah," Peter said, as he put his arm around you.

You got closer to Peter, you felt happy and safe with him. He held your chin in his hand and pulled it closer. In a short period of time, your lips were almost touching, it wasn't until Peter closed the gap that you melted into a kiss.

You kiss for a while, you had never felt this happy or lucky before.

Soon, you had to leave, class had ended and you didn't want to get caught. You both head to the last lesson of the day hand in hand.

Once the day had ended you all walked out of the school.

"Hey," Peter began, starting a conversation, "I was thinking just now that.. uh.. maybe you'd like to go on a date?"

"Really?!" You said, excited.

"Yeah, I mean you don't have to.." he trailed off.

"Of course I would!" You said quickly grabbing him and kissing him.

"That's amazing." He said, "I'll text you the details?"

"I'll be looking forward to it."

You all get on the bus, ready to go home for the weekend. You in between Peter and Ned.

When Peter got off you quickly kissed him so if anyone nearby was indeed watching like before they would not have caught it or realised what happened.

Peter picked up your hand and rubbed his thumb on it before getting off.

Soon, you got off and went inside the apartment. You said hello to your Grandmother and walked to your room.

You began texting Peter, something you loved doing.

'Hey Pete! <3'

You text him with a smile on your face.

'Hi, (Y/N).'

He instantly responded.

'You know the date? Well I think we should go to this mini fair ground. It's quite near, there's loads of cool things there.'

'That sounds perfect! When will it be?'

You text, getting really excited for this.

'hmm.. how about tomorrow starting at 5pm? I'll go to your apartment.'

He offered a time which you gladly agreed to.

'Yes, I'm free then!'

'I can't wait to see you! I got to sleep now, good night. I love you.'

He texted back and your heart skipped a beat.

'Night, I love you too.'