Chapter Seven: The Order Of Death

The Wookie soldiers manged to bring out AV7 Cannons. Aayla and her fellow Jedi thought the second wave was needed to destroy the TIE Fighters and TIE Bombers who at the moment were bombing the canopy of the dozen, thousand foot tall trees. The Jedi shook around by the sate of the impact. Wookies were seizing the stormtroopers by their sixty pound armor and hurtling them into each other and using their arsenal of  Impact Grenades, Bowcasters, and rock and net traps, down below on the sandy coast.

The Stormtroopers had numbers, something the Wookies didn't. Due to the Empire taking a large portion of the species for slavery. This was truly the Jedi's, and the Wookies last stand. Up in the canopy Wookies used the cannons to take down the TIE ships, letting the Jedi be the third wave. The Jedi now sprinted down from the safety from the planet's trees and ran into the battlefront. Slicing the body's of the stormtroopers, and force pushing them away. Their numbers decreased and within minutes the Stormtroopers were no more. It appeared the had won the wave, or won the battle entirely but Lord Vader had something to say about that.

Darth Vader sat down in his private Imperial Shuttle. Fit for him with extra boosters for his hobby of flying, and colored black for his preference. It zoomed out of the Star Destroyer that he and his master were in. Also inside was his master, Darth Sidious the Emperor of the galaxy. He spoke solemnly and still as a statue.

"Lord Vader, I want all the Jedi that infest this planet, dead. If you fail the consequences for you will be...unfitting. Do you understand?" Darth Sidious hid in his cloak allowing the shadows of Vader's eyes to imagine what his master looks like under the hood.

"Yes, my master," he paused. "It shall be done." The ten minute ride to the planet was particularity quiet, nothing was heard but the inhale and exhale of Darth Vader respirator. The ship landed on the west side of the coast atop a hill, over looking the Wookies and the Jedi celebrating their victory, or so they thought. Vader trekked down the hill and force jumped into a Jedi, slicing it's arms then head off. The synthetic lightsaber crystal Vader had, dealt more damage to his enemy then a Jedi's natural lightsaber crystal did.

Vader's lightsaber flowed with energy, energy that only the Sith could control. The other Jedi's took notice and five charged at Vader, with a swing of his lightsaber, he hit the body's of three Jedi. The other two retreated back feet away from him. He recognized two Jedi in the group, Jedi Master Shaak Ti, and Aayla Secura, his former master Obi-Wan had been comrades with the two. Of course the Jedi didn't remember him. None of them did with him in his suit of black steel. But with a red lightsaber and trying to kill them, the Jedi didn't need anymore reason to kill a Sith like him.

Five more Jedi sprinted up to him but the only one he noticed was Aayla, she ran head on into him but at the last second, as Vader was going to smite her then and there, she jumped a top his helmet with her foot and slashed at his back with her lightsaber when she landed on the ground. Damaging his respirator. He yelled out in agony. But he didn't stop, with the Jedi taking advantage of Aayla's work, They all attacked. Until Vader force pushed them all away into the rocks, trees, and bushes of the planet, he was too powerful for them and they knew it.

Nevertheless the fight went on. Aayla and other Jedi, got up. Reactivating their lightsabers again, in unison. The Jedi that got up charged at Vader, and thoses who didn't, layed unconscious. Finally, Shaak Ti ran ahead of the others and locked with Vader's blade. He looked down upon the Jedi and said, "I enjoy your boldness Master Ti, but it won't last long."

Shaak ignored him and focused. His power was strong but Shaak's Will was even stronger. It told her to keep going and duel with the sworn enemy of the Jedi, and she was ready to. With every powerful strike that Vader did, Shaak countered with blocking them, and attempting quick blows to his side. The two other Jedi ran to join in but Vader sent his lightsaber flying through one of them.

Then, got it back just in time to block Shaak's thrust. He Force Chocked the Jedi that recently joined in, a Rodian Female. She fell to the floor gasping for air, then with a snap, her life was no more. Aayla picked up the dead Jedi's lightsaber, and joined in with Shaak. Only ten or so of the Jedi were left. Vader was just getting started.

Atop of a hill, over looking the battle versus Jedi and Sith, Emperor Palpatine watched. Smiling, and chucking, when a Jedi died, or when his apprentice, Lord Vader surged his lightsaber into their body. He enjoyed seeing the Jedi suffer so. To many he went by Emperor, to some he went by, Palpatine. To few, he went by Darth Sidious. To one, he went by Master. This fight was not for him, but his apprentice. The Wookies captured here would be slaves to the Empire. Sidious could not afford to have his life as a Sith Lord, exposed.

If word was found out somehow that he was a Sith, his enemy's might discover the evil and hatred things of the Sith Order. If that were to happen his Empire would crumple by his own doing. So therefore, Sidious could not join the battle. The master and apprentice could gain something from this though, Sidious thought, 'Publicity' Sidious could install fear into the people of the galaxy. Everyone would be afraid of what Vader could do, and respect the Empire for what it is. With that thought kept in the back of the Sith Lord's mind. Sidious looked on to his apprentice killing the Jedi.