Chapter 13

Valjean trotted around without a care in the world, struggling with inflicted thoughts of Cossette. As he trotted around that place in Equestria, the Earth pony spotted ruins of a barricade as well as ruined remains of pony corpses. Seeing a dead soldier, he gets an idea and dons the coat with hopes of passing through the barricade without being noticed. 

"Don't shoot!" He cried.

"Why, here comes a stallion in uniform." Joly remarked, "What brings you to the barricade?" 

"I came here as a volunteer and donning this uniform is the reason why they let me pass." Valjean said, entering the barricade. 

Suddenly the Earth pony caught some sniper ponies creeping up, ready to fire at Enjorlas. Valjean, galloping towards them, grabbed a gun and started firing, causing them to clear out.

Enjolras turned to Valjean. 

"I will thank you for your deed when we reign victorious." He said.

"Give me no thanks. It's OK really." Valjean said, "By the way, I do have something that you can do."

"If it's within my power." Enjolras replied.

"Give me the spy Javert! I'll take care of him!" 

Hearing this, Javert turned with a smirk on his face.

In response, Valjean cocked his gun and fired at Javert. Javert, in fight or flight mode, fled, and Valjean fired again upward. 

"Courfeyrac, keep a lookout for they may attack before dawn." Enjolras commanded, "Everypony, don't worry. We are not alone. The ponies too must rise." 

Marius was working on making one of the smaller barricades higher when Enjolras ordered  him to rest.

* * *

Drink With Me Lyrics (Pony Version)

Drink with me to days gone by

Sing with me the songs we know 

Here's to pretty mares who went to our heads

Here's to witty mares

Who went to our beds

Here's to them 

And here's to you!

Drink with me to days gone by 

To the life that used to be

Let the magic of friendship never die

Drink with me to days gone by 

To the life that used to be 

Let the magic of friendship never die 

Here's to you

And here's to me

Do I care if I should die? 

Now she goes across the sea 

Life without Cossette means nothing at all

Would you weep, Cossette, should Marius fall?

Will you weep, Cossette, for me? 

* * *

Bring Him Home Lyrics (Pony Version)

Dearest Princess Celestia,

Hear my prayer

In my need