1- Being My Neighbor

(Will you be my friend?)

-

The sun was shining upon me, hitting its ray to wake myself up since it's already morning. Today's time is 6:40 am and my classes start at 8 am which I have time to prepare myself from getting late.

I took a quick bath and dressed into my uniform and I heard my mom calling me to have breakfast, "Eunchae! It's time to eat!"

"I'm coming mom!" I replied to her back with my loud voice for her to hear me enough.

After I'm done preparing for myself, I went downstairs since my mom is waiting for me with a morning smile on her face, "Morning darling." She greeted me with her nice voice.

"Good morning too Mom." I greeted her back as we dig in to our food to eat.

It was silence until my mom broke it.

"Eunchae.. you know Jung Wooyoung right?" My mom asked about that person which is literally my best friend in the school.

"Yeah and what about him?" I asked her since I do know she's about to say something about him.

"From now on.. both of you will go to school together darling." She announced it which t makes me happy that I'm getting along with my best friend today.

"Really mom!? I mean where are his parents?" I asked her with a confused look on my face.

"His mother went abroad to work and his father went to the other place but sometimes he visits him and.. he's living on the next door so that's means.. he's our new neighbor." She explained the details that she knew and it goods that I don't want to waste my energy walking back and forth to his house since it's just right next to us.

"So did he know about today?" I asked my mother which it made me so curious about him today.

"Ofc darling and I told him to fetch you at 7:30." She told me and I checked the time and it was already 7:15.

I was done eating and put the plate on the sink, "I gotta prepare my things mom." I said to my mother as I went back up to my room.

"Ok darling, I'll call you when he comes." She said with her loud voice as I can still hear her.

Wooyoung's POV

I can't believe I'm living next to Eunchae, you know. She's been always my best friend from childhood until now and I knew one thing about her.

She's never interested in boys.

She's a popular girl with good looks and I'm proud to be her best friend but many boys would sent letter, gave her flowers and more but she easily rejected them.

I mean how could she be different than the other girls who wanted to be in a relationship but she's just a.. chill person?

I texted my girlfriend, Areum that I'm on my way but I still have to fetch Eunchae since her mom asked me yesterday about it and I agreed since she's my best friend.

It's already 7:30 and I went out of my house then went to the next door since her house could only take 10 steps to walk.

Eunchae's POV

"Eunchae! Wooyoung is here!" My mom called me and I quickly went downstairs to meet him whilst I got all my things on my hand.

I saw him with a sweet smile on his face which it's already a normal one for me since I always get to see his smile and kinda used to it.

"Morning Chae." He greeted me as he saw me walking towards the door.

"Morning Young." I greeted him back with a polite bow.

"Mom I'll be going now." I gave my mom a peck on her cheek before going to Wooyoung.

"Ok darling and have fun." She waved at us with a sweet smile on her face and both of us are walking to our school.

"I'm going to introduce my friends to you later." He was looking forward as we walked together.

"Hmm.. boys? I'm not interested." I coldly gave him a response.

"Oh come on.. you're so popular and haven't date one guy yet? Which you don't want to be friends with my friends?" He started to whine like a kid and then looked at me.

"I'm different than the other girls who wanted to be in a relationship but it doesn't mean that I don't know everything about it." I crossed my arms and started to speed up my pace.

(Just stay in my lane keke *Stays?* Lol.)

"Hey!" He caught up with me as he knew that I'm ahead from him. "Okok you win but I'm going to introduce them to you anyways whether you like it or not." He assuredly said to me which made me want to roll my eyes at him.

"Whatever Wooyoung." I averted my gaze away from him.

"And you better use honorifics since I'm one year older than you." He reminded me which I don't care about the age since more like I'm older than him with his kid attitude.

"Eww I don't even see you as my older brother. More like you're my dongsaeng Wooyoungie." I started to tease him which he let out a huff.

"Hmmp. One day I'll be expecting you to call me your oppa Eunchae." He gave me a sulky look on his face which made me laugh by his childish attitude.

"Expect the unexpected than expect what you expect dongsaeng." I stuck on tongue out of him and started running before he can catch up with me.

"Come back here!" He started running too as I keep a big gap between us, rushing to our school.

-

This is just the beginning guys.. The thing is not here yet.. So wait. Lolz.

STAN THEM FOR CLEAR SKIN!

-

(OMG THEIR COMEBACK!! ILLUSION AND WAVE!!! WHO SAID ATEEZ HAS A BAD SONG HUH?? THEIR SONGS ARE BOP!)