10- Morning Breakfast

(Wooyoung being a meme..)

I literally am Wooyoung when trashtalkers attack me.

'Not surprised bish'

-

Gosh.. I'm sure he didn't mean it to kiss me like that you know..

But he doesn't have to do that to keep my mouth shut!

For sake, I'm sure I'm getting weird feelings about this boy.

"Darling!" I heard my mom calling me from downstairs.

"Coming mom!" I replied to her back as I went down and unexpectedly, Wooyoung is here with a bright morning smile on his face.

"Darling, Wooyoung will join us breakfast since he forgot to buy groceries yesterday if that's okay for you." My mom said that he's joining us in eating breakfast which made my eyes lit up.

"Of course mom! It's been awhile since we ate together last time." I said to her as I severally nodded my head as yes.

"I see. Make yourself at home dear." She smiled to Wooyoung which he nodded as she understood my mother and she let him in.

He went to me as I can feel my cheeks getting heated up for the mean time, "I have foods in my home and I just want to spend my time with you." He whispered to me and followed by a flirty wink which I'm feeling hot right now..

I mean why would he want to spend time with me although we're just best friends??

Damn.. my heart won't stop beating.

We both went to the table and sat next to each other which I can't stop blushing when he's always next to me.

Aww my hearteu >_<

"Darling, are you okay?" My mom asked me with a worried look on her face.

What does she mean, I'm feeling just fine fine fine. (Army? Where u?? Lolz)

"I'm okay mom, what made you say like that?" I asked her back since I don't feel sick or something.

"Your face was all red." She said as I realized that I was blushing too much.

Because of that freaking dongsaeng.

Wooyoung looked at me as he was about to laugh out but he held it in which I wanted to smack him for making me like this.

Aishh that guy.

"I'm.. I'm just feeling hot right now mom." I said to her whilst I averted my eyes in another way which I don't want to look at her right now.

"But you don't feel like sweating at all." She said which made me put in a crisis.

Omg.. how am I supposed to answer my mom?!?

"It just that.. the uniform I wear today.. is getting me hot but I don't sweat easily mom." I followed by a nervous chuckle escaped from my mouth and she looked at me suspiciously but after few seconds, she suddenly nodded her head.

"I smell love in the air~" She teased me with a cheeky smile on her face.

Goodness.. mom knows what I'm feeling!

"M-mom!" I stuttered which made me regret why I did that.

Omg.. I hope Wooyoung won't know what I'm thinking right now.

I'm still not interested in boys Eunchae!

Remember that!

"Cute." I heard him muttered whilst he continued to eat his breakfast with a smile on his face and that made my heart sped up.

Just tell me I won't be falling for this guy.

Wooyoung's POV

How rare of her to see like blushing like this?

I mean her face probably looked like a tomato right now.

She's so cute-

What the heck am I saying?

I'm supposed to get Areum back with her being in a fake relationship to make her jealous right?

Of course I still love my Areum although she's with the gorilla Jimin since I'm more of a boyfriend material than him.

Or it looks like I'm the one who gets jealous by her which I know she still loves me.

And I assured that.

"Are you done eating dearies?" Eommonim asked us as we nodded our heads and she got our plates for her to wash them.

"Wooyoung dear, can you send Eunchae with you later?" She asked me as we continued to wash the plates.

"Of course eommonim! I would love to!" I said to her in an excited response which made her chuckle.

"Aigoo, such a handsome gentleman are you." She sweetly stated just like my true mother since she's working on abroad.

I miss my mom.

And my dad since he's in another place, working for his company.

"Thank you eommonim." I replied to her back which the words she said are true.

"Wooyoung!" I heard someone calling my name and it was Eunchae.

"I thought you should call me oppa from now on." I pulled my bottom lip up which it made into a pout.

I want to hear her again calling me oppa.

"Yah! You don't even look like one." She said as she refused to call me her older brother.

"Please.. or else whenever I come here, I'll kiss your lips infront of your mom." I leaned closer to her ear which I just whispered it to her to prevent from her mom to hear this.

Plus she doesn't know that we're in a relationship.

I mean.. Fake relationship.

She looked at me with a 'wtf' face which I just smirked at her since she had no choice or for me to kiss her.

Just for fun.

"Fine o-oppa." She even stuttered with a sulky face she had and that made myself to pinch her cheeks.

Oh my gosh she's too cute to resist myself!

"Get away." She said with a cute voice and she went to her mother then hug her.

Haha! Such a kid!

"Aigoo, you two are having fun right now. You guys should date." Her mother said to us and I was even embarrassed from what she stated.

"Mom! I'm not even interested in boys.. especially him." Eunchae pointed her finger to me with a pout on her lips.

Keke she's adorable.

"Someday Eunchae." Her mother said with a cheeky smile on her face which made Eunchae to glare at her. "I think you guys should probably get going now."

"Ok mom, love you." Eunchae planted a kiss to her mom on her cheek and I wish she could also do that to me.

Oh my freaking mind what am I thinking?!

"We'll get going eommonim." I bowed to her mother which Eunchae just approached me and suddenly slipped her hand then intertwined it in secret.

Omg.. why my heart beating fast for her?

This is the first time she held my hand!

Can't breathe!!

"Bye Mom!" She bud goodbye to her mom and dragged me outside which were about to walk to school.

I never see this side of her.

Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach?

It can't be that I fell for her right?