25- The Truth To Be Told

Wooyoung's POV

I approached to their table without them knowing as their eyes were closed whilst touching each other's lips.

I thought he clearly said that she's mine..

Then I'm going to make her mine.

With fists being clenched and my blood was boiling in anger, I harshly pulled Eunchae's arm to make them separated and dragged her outside without looking back to her face but I wish she'll realized that I clearly love her than Areum.

Please notice me..

I felt her arm was struggling by my tightened grip as I went to a quiet place which both of us can talk in a private way again and I trapped my arms between her on the wall as she's not going to escape, neither going to push me away from her again.

Either going to confess to her in a hard way..

Ok.. not a hard way that I need to use bed..

Dont get me wrong..

I'm still innocent °~°

"Wooyoung? What are you doing to me.. let me go." She tried to push me away again from her and those last three words she said..

I don't think I'll be able to let you go without giving me an explaination, my love.

Since I want to know many reasons why.

"I'll let you go if you answer my questions, why do you always push me away from you? Even though I tried talking with you, you just ignored me by setting a conversation with Yeosang. I sent letter and roses for you but you didn't came yet, you threw those things away. Lastly, I went to your house but your mother told me that you're studying for your test but you're just calling with San since I accidentally heard his name. I thought we agreed to be best friends like we used to but now.. you're avoiding me. Why Eunchae?" I desperately asked her since I already need answer as I slowly began to close the gap between us and she put her hands on my chest to keep me away from her but.. it doesn't work sweetheart.

I slowly leaned on to her face, was about to kiss her until then I heard her saying something which I was shocked to hear it..

Is it true?

Eunchae's POV

He kept leaning closer to me which I don't like it and I think it's time to tell him the truth..

It's time to put this on the end.

His breath felt the sensation of my body which made me wanted to kiss him but I held onto myself.

I guess he clearly saw those actions I had done to him.

I can't keep a lie anymore since it's already too much.

If Wooyoung doesn't feel the same way..

I think..

San is going to be my another option.

He was about to kiss me whist my hands are on his chest, pushing him away but it didn't work.

He's stronger than me.

If he only looked at me as his best friend..

Then be it.

I had done enough for myself to lie.

I caught myself in a lie.

Which I don't want to do it anymore.

"Because.... I already have fallen for you Wooyoung." I muttered those words but clearly enough for him to hear it and he took a small steps backward, giving a small distance between us.