Special Chap

Eunchae's POV

It's been five months since I began to be with Wooyoung. Life has been better and Areum didn't even bothered to him after she heard the news that we're dating right now, she literally got move on from him.

Which I'm happy about it.

The others or seven of them kept supporting us, especially Yeosang since he usually told us that he's our number one supporter which we already get it what he meant and our third wheel San, always interrupt our lovely moments which it's not that bad but avoids Wooyoung from me kissing infront of him.

Time flies so fast..

Oh- my relationship with him?

Well.. it's more stronger than before since we use to know each other from childhood and ended up being a relationship with him.

Things can be misunderstanding for the both of us but we always trust each other since we know that nothing can keep us apart as we truly love each other.

More years to come before I'll graduate huh..

I just hope we'll be able to be together to the future.

I was watching Attack On Titan where Levi just slaughtered the skin of the Beast Titan and almost killed him but another titan caught the person inside of that titan which he runs away and that's truly SUCKS. Until then I received a call from my lovely boyfriend.

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"Aww how are you doing babe?"

"I'm fine oppa, what brings you here? You could just come over to my house instead of calling me you know."

Oh.. I forgot to mention about two months ago, he got his rented house back after he revealed our relationship to his parents which they already agreed to.

"I know but.. I have plans for the both of us. Don't you want to have fun at the amusement park?"

"Omg! Really?! It's been years I went there when I was still a kid. Of course I do!"

"Great! I'll pick you up by 20 minutes. Better dress nicely baby, love you."

"Jeez, love you too Oppa."

With that I ended the call and began to search my clothes for this date.

Wait- a date??

Hmm..

You could call it for sure since we're dating lol.

-

I wore a comfortable dress after searching my clothes through all the closets.

I don't know what's the time right now but it's still morning. Which it's a good start to have your fun you know.

I heard my doorbell rang and I bet Wooyoung's already here.

"Eunchae! Wooyoung is picking you up!" I heard my mom's voice from the downstairs which I got to respond her back. "Tell him I'll be there in a minute!"

I prepared all my things and fixed my hair as I looked into the mirror.

I don't look bad right?

There's nothing to be nervous since it's just a simple date.

Not like he's going to propose you know.

I went downstairs and saw Wooyoung talking to my mom.

It's not like I'm going to eavesdrop myself just to hear their conversation.