14- Tonight's Walk

(This man is killing ME with his visual..

CANT BREATHE!

Lee Taeyong 2.0 hehehe)

-

Eunchae's POV

"I'm here for you Eunchae." He leaned closer and kissed my forehead which made me felt safe when I'm with him whilst watching this movie.

He's the one who made me safe.

Why do I feel like I began to fall for him?

I knew myself that I'm not interested in boys and relationship but..

My feelings for him are about to grow up like we're more than best friends.

Is this how it feels like when I'm falling for him?

"Thank you Oppa." I whispered to him as I leaned my head on his shoulder which it made me comfortable when he's always beside me.

Beside me by my side.

I could feel he also laid his head on top of mine which we really looked like a couple but..

It hit me hard that it has always to be fake.

Should I tell myself that I love him?

I don't know..

But I really have the feelings for him.

And that is,

Love.

-

It was a scary movie for me since it's my first time watching it with a boy who really kept me in his arms for an hour and many minutes.

We got out of the cinema and it was already evening.

"It's cute to see you snuggle in my arms." He said with a smirk on his face, recalling of what I'd done earlier which made me embarrassed of what I did.

"Whatever Wooyoung." I rolled my eyes at him and just crossed my arms in a sulky way.

"Aww you're so adorable when you got mad at me." He suddenly slid his arm around my shoulders which my cheeks are heating up on fire.

Damn these cheeks of mine.

"Yah, it's getting late you know. My mom must be worried for me." I looked up to him with a worried expression on my face.

"I see, let's go." He pulled my hand then intertwined our fingers with each other through this starry night.

As we walked together with our hands tight, it was silence.. but it wasn't that awkward since it has a good atmosphere between us.

"I heard from Jongho that you love me, is that true?" He broke the silence between us with a cheeky grin on his face.

I was surprised that Jongho told him which my heart is getting crazier than before.

If only I can kill that guy.

"The heck Wooyoung. You expect me to fall for you in our fake relationship? Jeez we just have to act infront of everyone that's why I did that for a reason. I'm still.. not interested you know." I said in a low voice when I'm saying my last sentence since I don't want him to know that I'm having feelings for him.

I even lied to him since..

Maybe he's still looking out for Areum.

For me.. I think he only think of me as his best friend and nothing more.

"Hmm.. I see." He said in a disappointing tone but with a smile on his face.

Am I now afraid to fall for him?

"What about Areum? You still love her right?" I asked him as I'm still hoping for his answer.

Maybe he still loves her..

As I only wish that I can be that girl he can hope for.

Wooyoung's POV

"What about Areum? You still love her right?" She asked me as my mind doesn't know how to answer this question.

I began to fall for her but..

She said she's still not interested in boys.

I felt sad that she really assured that our relationship was only fake.

"I still love her. You're just like her when we were still in a relationship before. I'm still not giving up on her." I freaking lied to her since my feelings for Areum were started to fade away and there's really a big difference between them.

Areum is Areum.

Eunchae is Eunchae.

Which never meant to be the same from the spellings of their names.

"You're such a loyal person oppa." She smiled at me with her eyesmile but I can sense something off from her.

I love how she complimented me.

Because I'm starting to be loyal with you, Eunchae.

"It was nothing." I said to her as I smiled back.

A real smile and I don't want everything will be fake.

I suddenly felt droplets on my hand and I supposed it started to rain slowly.

"Oppa, it's raining." Eunchae said who has a panic look on her face.

"Dammit we didn't bring umbrella or something." I cursed at myself as it's started to rain harder and we ran to the tree, hiding beneath to avoid the rain.

"How long should we get home?" She asked me with a curious look on her face and her clothes are getting wet.

"There!" I pointed our houses which isn't that really far enough.

I only have my leather jacket here which only fits for one person and I can't just protect myself since I have it.

I took off my jacket and placed it above her head since I've made up my mind that I want to take care of her.

And to protect her.

"Oppa.. what about you?" She looked at me with an anxious look on her face as I don't have any cover for my head.

It's cute to see her worrying about me.

"I'll be fine since my body is more stronger than yours. Come on." I put my left hand above the jacket that covered her head and my right hand held her hand for guidance as we started to get out of the tree and I don't regret for getting soaked in rain but I'm glad that I'm willing to protect her.

I never done this to Areum and the other girls before.

But I guess she's lucky to have me you know.

Eunchae's POV

I was surprised that he gave up his jacket for me.

I'm still worried about his health since the rain is getting heavier but..

He also looks perfect although he was soaked in water.

I've got to admit but my heart beat abnormally for him.

Telling that I truly love him and I can't deny how I felt right now.

Can I say this once although I said that I'm not interested in dating?

I love him, Jung Wooyoung.

For real.

-

Aww, both of them are hiding their feelings to each other..

Since Wooyoung thought that Eunchae isn't still interested in dates while Eunchae thought that Wooyoung still loves Areum.

If you're in that position of Eunchae.. what will you do? Will you confess or keep your feelings to yourself?