11- Groceries Time

(I laughed hard at this kekeke..

Protect our BISUAL)

-

Eunchae's POV

After classes, it's already dismissal time and I was with Jongho since we're classmates and we saw the others coming on our way.

"Hey kids!" Seonghwa said, referring to all of us.

"What's up dad?" Yunho said as he apparently just got here.

"For sake Yunho. I've been thinking if we could all play arcade together." Seonghwa suggested if we could agree from what he's been planning right now.

Suddenly an arm slipped around on my shoulders and it's more obvious that it's none other than my fake boyfriend.

"Wooyoung! Let's play arcade!" Mingi said as he invited him with a smile on his face but Wooyoung wasn't sure about it.

"I'm sorry but.. I'm planning to buy groceries with my girl, boys." He said to them and I looked at him which I thought he has foods in his house.

Or it could been a lie.

"We really need to make wall between us." Jongho pushed the others on their side whilst both of us were laughing by his silliness.

If only I could tell them that our relationship is only fake.

Wait now that I mentioned it, I looked at San, which our eyes met and he just winked at me with an assuring smile on his face.

I guess he didn't tell the others about it.

"Only legends stay singles." Hongjoong said to us with his tongue stuck out, teasing us from what he's staring about.

"Wow hyung. I think we'll get going right now. See you tomorrow guys." Wooyoung said to them as he pulled me out with him to get some groceries.

"I thought you already have foods in your house?" I asked him as I crossed my arms on my chest.

"I have but it's not enough." He said with an innocent smile formed on his lips which made me chuckle.

"Such a big eater." I said as I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

He suddenly pulled me closer, pulled my waist with his both hands, only a few inches left as I can feel his breath on mine.

What has gotten into him?

"Say you want to go to get some groceries with me?" He looked at me with a smirk that was formed in his face.

Oh my gosh.. why does he have to be this close?

Aww damn, my cheeks felt like it's going to burn again and how many times does it have to be like this?

My heart is beating rapidly like it's going to burst in any minute.

I didn't replied him back since I was shocked that I was been this close with a first guy but after a few seconds, he pulled back which made me curious of his action.

"I'm sorry it's just.. I saw Areum with her boyfriend gorilla, Jimin and I just acted to be romantic. So don't take it seriously which I just want to make her jealous since she's not taking her eyes off of me." After he explained to me, he let out a heavy sigh, still being a broken person that they just broke up like that.

I patted his shoulder to cheer him up a bit, "But atleast the way she looked at you, I guessed I can sense jealousy in her face you know. It means you're slowly much doing on a progress in which you're taking her back." I comforted him with a hoping smile on my face and that's what best friends do when they're hurt right?

They helped each other.

He suddenly pulled me into a hug but the first feeling of my life!..

I don't have any intention to push him away from me.

Gosh, I felt like my feelings are getting weirder for him.

"Thank you for being with me. I don't know what I'll do without you." He muttered his words which I can still hear him and my arms just automatically wrapped him back.

"You're welcome oppa." I accidentally just called him Oppa which I don't just know why I did that.

Oh my gosh! First time that I even lose my braincells just to call him Oppa!

What's wrong with me?!

He backed away with a childish look on his face which he probably just heard what I said.

I'm doomed.

"You just called me oppa! Haha love you Eunchae!" He gave me a peck on my lips and I was fluttered when he said that he loves me..

This is just an act Eunchae. You can probably act too you know.

"I.. I love you too o-oppa." I hung my head low as I was embarrassed to look at him since my mind is not the in the same state and he inserted his fingers with mine.

"I like it when you held my hand earlier in the morning." He said as I just remembered it which made my cheeks getting more hotter.

Oh my gosh I need to breathe.. BREATHE!

For so.. I've been thinking if this is how you experience love with a person..

Wooyoung's POV

I just slipped out the words 'I love you' since I was just thrilled that she just called me her older brother.

And unexpectedly she also replied back!

But then I forgot that our relationship is only fake since I'm going to get Areum back no matter what.

I'm still not giving up on her.

-

"Wooyoung-oppa, can you reach this for me?" Eunchae asked me as she pointed the thing above which her hand can't reach it since she's short.

Haha! I really got a new nickname for her!

"Of course shortie." I got it with my hand since I'm taller than her which she crossed her arms and let out her huff.

"I'm not short." She denied to herself but I was enjoying, teasing her like this.

"Aww really? You should probably get more sleep." I stuck my tongue out on her whilst she shot me a glare which made me chuckle by her angry face.

How can she but cute like this huh?

After we bought foods that we picked, we went to the cashier to pay for these.

"Are you two perhaps dating?" The lady cashier said as Eunchae and I both exchanged looks, thinking of a way to answer her.

We can't reveal that we're only in a fake relationship.

"Yes we are." Eunchae said as she wrapped her arms around my waist which made my heart beats faster for her to see a new side of her like this.

She's also sweet than I think you know.

"You looked cute together and I hope your relationship will stay strong." The lady said as she put all the foods on the plastic and I intended to carry it since I'm a man.

If only she recognized that our relationship is fake.

We both bowed to her as we're about to leave and we left the store, making our way to our house.

"I thought you don't know anything about dating." I said to her to broke the silence between us.

"I'm so smart yet I don't know anything about relationship? Please Wooyoung, I always reading love stories you know." She said which I didn't knew about this from her.

"It's good to see your side of this though which I never regret to be in a fake relationship with you like this." I intertwined our fingers together as we continue to walk to our home.

Her hand is so smooth.

Feels like I can't even think to let her go.