20- My Last Moment

(When you tried to zoom Yunho's face..

This is what he is :) )

-

Wooyoung's POV

I greeted my parents as I entered my home by giving them hugs and kisses.

"I miss you Wooyoung. I bet Eunchae and you are getting along." Mom mentioned her name which made me reminded of the fake relationship we have.

Now I'm stuck with my ex that..

I don't really love her anymore

"Of course mom. Dad, did you bought honey butter chips?" I excitedly asked my dad as I haven't eaten my favorite snack these few months.

"How could I forget my son's favorite ey?" He tossed to me those chips from his hands and I thrilledly caught it.

Can't wait to eat it keke.

"Wooyoung.. we should probably go back to our own house." Mom suddenly spoke out the words that made me shocked as I knew what she meant.

I-i'm leaving Eunchae??

Hell no.

Now I'm stuck with Areum and now I'm going to move out?

Why the world wanted to separate us huh?

Dammit.

"I thought this is my own house?" I asked her as I was confused since they were gone. I finally get used to live on my own.

"It's only a rent son and.. we'll leave this evening but.. we invited Eunchae and her mom to have a special dinner before we'll move in later. So you better look handsome today ok?" She told me which made me wanted to roll my eyes at her as she just wanted anything for her own self.

Yep. That's my mother.

Following her damn orders which I don't to.

Plus I'm always handsome.

What kind mother can call her son ugly?

I went to my room and thinking about how my life will begin again after not being with Eunchae anymore.

Will I began to fall Areum back?

I don't even know the reason why she wanted me back.

Wait.. she's kinda a suspicious person.

Did her boyfriend Jimin broke up with her?

I don't know but.. something's off from her.

I better be careful to her.

Eunchae's POV

After I prepared myself to this special dinner from what my mother said.

I wore a black lace, knee-length dress and sandals since it's just a dinner, not a party.

I went downstairs since it's almost time for us to meet them.

"You look gorgeous darling." My mom complimented me with a lovely smile on her face.

"Ehh it's nothing." I tried to shrug it off since I was kinda embarrassed when she complimented me like that.

We walked to his house and rang the doorbell.

It's not really my first time coming here but..

I just rarely come to his house.

The door was opened, revealing his mom.

"Aigoo Ms. Lee, it's a pleasure to meet you again. Same to you Eunchae, you even look beautiful." She greeted me with a big grin on her face which I bowed politely to her.

"Thank you Ms. Jung." I response in gratitude.

"Come inside. We already prepared dinner for the both of you." She allowed us to entered inside of their house and I saw Wooyoung, leaning on the wall.

He approached to me as his steps were getting closer.

"I guess you heard it too huh? Trust me. I was also shocked and.. I don't really think about letting you go." With that he then just passed through me like it's nothing to deal with it and those words really made me confuse.

What is he taking about letting go?

He only meant that me, being his best friend.

Since I knew he's never going to have the same feeling as I do.

I wanted to cry..

On someone's shoulder.

Not a guy like him since,

He's already taken.

"Wooyoung, Eunchae. It's dinner already." Ms. Jung called us and I went to my seat on the chair but I didn't saw that coming that Wooyoung was sitting next to me, avoiding my gaze.

He can just move on the other chair you know.

-

During dinner our parents were the one who made noises since I didn't bothered to talk with them and Wooyoung didn't even started the conversation between the both of us.

I still refuses to believe that he's going back to his own house since..

This house is only for rent.

He also thought so.

After I was done waiting, I stood up and went to the sink then washed my own plate.

If only it could also wash my feelings away..

I asked permission to them to have a fresh air outside and they gladly nodded their heads.

As soon as I stepped outside, cool breeze made me more calmer than earlier and it's really nice to have myself some time alone.

"I'm sorry if I didn't talked to you earlier." I heard a voice behind my back and I'm surely knew who it is.

"You don't have to Wooyoung." I didn't even tried to look at him since..

I'm hurting too much.

"I have to since.. I can't accept the fact that I'm moving to my original house." I felt like he's standing next to me which I turned my head to him. "Mom would always make a decision so sudden which I don't have a choice but to follow her always. In fact that I'll be missing and at the same time.. I'm going to leave you." He looked at me with his saddened eyes and the words he said.. really made my heart tore in half.

Yes you're leaving me..

But this is how we live Wooyoung.

I patted his back to comfort him and gave my fake and weak smile, "It's ok Wooyoung. We're still best friends right? I'm sure nothing will ruin our friendship."

He suddenly pulled me into a hug which my heart began to pound faster, "Of course. Thank you for everything Eunchae."

His sweet words really made me smile in reality.

"Thank you too, I'll miss you Wooyoung." I tightly hugged him back .

"I'll miss you too Eunchae. See you my real love" - Wooyoung's thoughts.