21- How We Talked Our Feelings

(No One:
Absolutely not a single soul:

Seongsang: Seriously Hongjoong?)

-

Yeosang and I went to school together and I told him about Wooyoung that he left his temporary home.

And I already missed him like crazy.

I saw Areum at the entrance and I bet he's waiting for his 'boyfriend'- gross.

But I was also shocked that her ex, Jimin? Yeah it's him. Just passed through her presence which looked like she didn't existed to him anymore.

I wondered what happened to them.

But I do have a bad feeling for this girl.

-

"Eunchae! Did you and Wooyoung broke up?" Mingi suddenly asked as he saw Wooyoung and Areum holding hands.

Damn.. I'm really jealous.

Plus he's not my real boyfriend so it makes sense that I don't have to be a jelly ace.

"Is he cheating on you?" Seonghwa asked me which I was shocked by his question.

Dam.. cheating?

If only he's my boyfriend..

For real.

"He's a playboy. A player I say." Jongho rolled his eyes at Wooyoung as he's staying with another girl.

I have to tell them the truth.

But they're not the only ones who knows..

Everyone was talking about me and Wooyoung.

Which made me uncomfortable right now that..

More like they're leaking some fake news about us.

"Guys.. let me explain." I looked at San, giving him a signal that it's the time to tell them the truth before it'll carry away.

He nodded his head and sighed, "They're in a fake relationship though."

Seven of them was shocked from what he said and landed their two eyes on me.

"Fake relationship? So you guys acted infront of us like a couple?! How come San knew about this?" Hongjoong got his temper high but the eldest tried to calm him down as he knew the truth.

Yeah but..

Truth hurts.

"I secretly told him. Just in case you would ask why we're in a fake relationship. For him to get Areum back." I lowered my head to all of them as I was scared to see their reactions.

"It must've been hard for you since maybe.. you realized that you love him." Yunho said to me with a pity tone in his voice and it's true that.. I love him more than anything you know.

"Of course I don't. We're just.. best friends. And it didn't really hurt me that much since I don't care about it." I gave them a fake smile on my face which it's really the opposite from what I said..

IM HURTTT!

-

"Fine! I love Wooyoung! I realized that being with him.. wanted our relationship to be real but.. I knew he doesn't feel the same way!" I let out all my tears as I saw in my two own eyes that they're kissing each other and.. I can't just tell what I truly saw now.

It's a pain if you're not the girl who he kis- Stop Eunchae.

Right.. I just remembered, no matter what actions we take.