8- Tell Me About It

(San is killing me.. I'm loyal to WOOYOUNG)

*GASP*

-

During class, all of us were working some seatwork until someone just tapped my arm with a ballpen.

"Can I ask you something?" It was Jongho saying in a low tone for him not to get caught.

I nodded my head, waiting for his continuation.

"Are you and Wooyoung hyung dating?" He asked me with a curious look on his face which I don't know how to answer his question since also I can't reveal the truth to him.

Should I say that it's only fake? Maybe it'll destroy my best friend's reputation.

Instead of saying, I wrote it on the paper and crumbled it then quickly gave it to him, prevent for me to get caught by the teacher and he slowly opened it.

His eyes widened after reading it as I wrote it in there as 'Yes, we are :)'

-

"Wait.. Both of you are dating?!" Hongjoong asked in shocked with his loud voice which caught the attention of the students.

Wooyoung who wrapped his arm around me, took a glance on me and we both nodded our head as yes.

"Wow.. such a playboy Wooyoung." Yeosang said as he knew that they already broke up.

"Is it bad that she's the one who's there for me whenever things are hard? I mean I really love her as she took care of me." He began to hug me like a teddy bear, followed by a pout on his face and I was blushing to the words he said.

Oh damn this is only an acting Eunchae.

"Aww Wooyoungie is very sweet you know." I began to join him by hugging him back and my cheeks were heated up like a tomato with my heart is pounding so fast even though I wanted it to stop.

"Oh my sake.. my eyes." Seonghwa said as he averted his gaze away from us while Wooyoung and I just cuddled together.

Why is he always warm??

"I need holy water." Yunho said as he wanted to splash himself with a glass of water.

"You're too young for that Wooyoung." Mingi said as he cringed out from what we're doing right now.

"Aishh, you guys are jealous because you never dated a girl." Wooyoung said as he teased them with his tongue out.

"Says who!" Seven of them said together to him with a sulky look on their faces.

I realized that Wooyoung was looking on the other direction and I followed to where it is and he's waiting for Areum to see him cuddling with a girl like me.

He truly loves her does he?

Wooyoung's POV

I heard what the boys said but I took a glance on the other direction since I spotted Areum, sitting beside with a new boy.

Is that her boyfriend?

Oh please.. I'm more handsome than him.

After a few seconds, our gaze met and suddenly she avoided my gaze again.

Too much jealousy for my girl eh??

"I knew you're staring at her Wooyoung." I heard Eunchae with smirk on her face but I didn't realized that I'm still hugging her and for so I wanted to pulled back but maybe these guys may get suspicious of me.

"Is it that bad?" I asked her in a low voice.

"Nope but someone is needy for his girl back." She stuck her tongue to me and this girl is really fun to be with.

"Oh shut up. This is only an act you know that right?" I asked her that maybe we're going to get carried away.

"Of course I know since I'm not interested in you the most." She said with a teasing smile on her face which it kinda made her adorable though..

She's only cute! But Areum is more cuter!

"Oh my gosh.. these two are making me sick." The maknae said which he saw us getting more lovey-dovey.

Which only it's only a fake one.

"Hey can I have a word for Eunchae for awhile? I have something to ask her about when we had dinner yesterday.." San said as she's going to borrow her and I know he's not that guy who'll kiss a girl right away.

She looked at me, waiting for my answer and I nodded my head as I trusted him.

But why do I need to keep worrying about kissing her?

Yeah why am I feeling like he's going to steal her from me huh?

Pfft these things are only such an act. We're only in a fake relationship like we agreed to.

Just to get my ex girlfriend back.

Eunchae's POV

San pulled me outside of the cafeteria with a curious look on his face.

"What's wrong oppa?" I asked him since I don't get why he brought me here.

"Can you trust me Eunchae?" He asked me with a worried look on his face.

"Trust you with what?" I asked as I don't get what he meant to me.

"Trust me for keeping a secret." He said to me as he looked into my eyes.

"What secret?" I asked him again with a confused look on my face.

"Wooyoung will never find a girl so suddenly since he's never going to be like that. What's between with the both of you?" He asked me with a serious tone in his voice which he wanted to know something about us.

I kept in silence since I don't know what to say to him. Should I tell him that it's only fake?

"I'm not forcing you ok? I swear to keep this as a secret if you're willing to tell me what it is." His caring voice made my pressured down and he knew how I felt.

"Wooyoung and I.. agreed to be in a fake relationship." I said as I hung my head low and made my voice low since I don't want any of else to hear it.

"Why would he do that?" He asked me again as he pulled me into his embrace which I'm not supposed to like it but.. his hug felt different than the others.

So warm and much comfortable to bear with.

"So he would take Areum back." I said as I dig my face on his chest.

He suddenly caressed my hair, "If anything went wrong for the both of you.. remember that I'm always here for you." He said with a sweet tone which it felt like I can trust him.

"Thank you oppa." I hugged him back as I slowly get to use in hugging and this is how it feels when you hug someone who's there for you.

-

San is trying to know what's between them..

More like a third wheeler for them now Keke.

He just want to assure his best friend or BOYfriend Wooyoung since he never saw him like this.

Or maybe he's feeling jealous because he likes her?

I don't know :)