The New Kid

"I'm Y/N the surviver of that entree,".

His smirk immediately drops. I guess he felt guilty that he was ridiculing me for believing in werewolves. That's what everyone did. They keep their opinions to themselves because they are too afraid of hurting my feelings. Or sometimes they didn't feel comfortable correcting me because it was 'A very traumatic experience' or whatever.

He looks as if he is about to say something, an apology most likely, but the school bell ring interrupts him. It was the first day back from spring break, and I wanted to start on time for once. Less than a second later, I hear the hallway door swing open, and a herd of children scramble to get to their classes. Since the school was filled with geniuses they were very strict about getting to class on time. Unfortunately, my first class was on the downstairs levels, I was currently on the 4th level of the school. The fastest way down was by using the tight elevator on the side of the school. But that was reserved for staff, teachers, and the occasional injured student. I grab my cart and push my way against the swarm of studious children to return the cart before heading to class. The highschool campus, was filled with tall giants, and to make it worse I was in the Senior area. I finally free myself and make it out of the cramped corridor. I turn my head back and see that the mysterious Jungkook, had been lost in the crowd. Were did he go? Was he staying in the hallway? Was he a Senior?
Ringgggg
The warning bell sounds. Reminding me I have about a minute to get to class. I begin  running  between students as I push the cart closer to the library. I push through the double doors, run inside and put the cart besides the front desk.
"Bye Ms.Kwon, " I yell. I don't have enough time to listen to a response as I quickly gather myself.
I reach over the counter and grab my backpack and bolt out as fast as I can. Dang, I should have worn running shoes.
I make many rights and lefts, twist and turns, I nearly run out of breath. I really need to work out more. I make it down the many flight of stairs, to the left, and straight into hallway C. My anatomy class was a hair away. Before I enter my class I try to slightly  compose myself. 
I make it into the class panting and sweaty. Luckily, the teacher hadn't come in yet. I sit myself in the seat I'm most familiar with . I look up and notice the looks I was getting from around the class. I turn my head towards the large window on my left and encounter a horrifying reflection. My hair was all over the place. I quickly brush my fingers through my hair and try to flatten my baby hairs.
Ringggg
The late bell had finally rung.  I set my backpack down, and pull out the textbook that everyone had on their desk. We hear a clicking sound from the door. My teacher, Mr.Lim, walks in, but all eyes are on the new boy behind him. The boy was tall, slim, and his hair was a dark hazelnut color. Not to mention he was Super Hot. I felt the waves of hormones emitting from every girl in class, including me. I straighten out my skirt, and try my best to look natural.

"Class, we have a new student," Mr.Lim announces. He turns and nods to the student, to indicate him to speak.
"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung, I am excited to be apart of the class."
His voice was deep, and he had a care-free expression on his face. His body looked very relaxed and comfortable. His uniform wasn't tucked in, and his sleeves were slightly rolled up. His wavy hair slightly covered the top half of his face, but make no mistake, he was gorgeous. I wondered where he was coming from. It was the beginning of the second semester. Maybe a transfer from a new school, or maybe a different city?
"Great," Mr Lim continues, " You can have a seat besides ....Y/N."

?!?! Act natural, I think to my self.

I raise my hand to guide him towards the empty seat besides me. He takes a seat, and I give him a welcoming smile. I try my best to face the front of the class, but can't help but feel his stare burning the side of my face.
"Flip your textbooks, to page 134," the teacher commands.
I flip to the page, like everyone else when, Taehyung extends his hand towards me.
"I'm Taehyung, Y/N right?," He says in a casual manner.
"Yeah, that's me, " I smile and shake his hand.
"That name sounds oddly familiar," he says, as if he were trying to recall where he had heard it from.
Maybe he heard it from the newspaper this morning. I didn't want his first impression of me to be a wild horror story, so I change the conversation.

"Well, nice to meet you Taehyung. Rule 102 in the Korean Acdemy Prep handbook says all uniforms must be worn as intended. That means tucked in and rolled down," I tease him.

"Well then Ms.Y/N, I'm sure there is something in that handbook about the way you should wear your hair," he smirks.  I giggle and run my fingers through my hair again.

"You must be one of the youth discipliners," he remarks. I nod and shyly look down.

"But, I'll let you pass, rule 146 states new students who are unfamiliar with the rules get warnings before detention."

"Well, I don't follow rules very well," he honestly replies. I could tell orders weren't his thing. His bad boy vibes were just screaming that he was trouble.

"134," I tell him.

"What is that another rule?," he snickers. Before I am able to answer the teacher relatively answers his question.

"Taehyung," Mr.Lim interrupts, "would you like to stop bickering,  and start us off by reading the first paragraph."

"That's the page we should be reading," I quietly whisper to him.

He gives me an 'Oh' face, and I can't help but giggle.  He gives me a warm smile and quickly opens the textbook to page 134.