Luna

It was Monday morning and I was walking to meet Chan-ri. I hadn't seen Her or Jungkook at all yesterday because Min-joon had grounded me for coming home late on Saturday. But I didn't really mind. All of Sunday I had spent my time researching werewolves and people who claimed they were real. Most reported incidents were in America, but a couple were found near the Korean border. Of course they were under the wild animal categories. I had so many questions to ask Jungkook and I planned on getting them all answered. I didn't know how Chan-ri would react if I told her Jungkook was a werewolf so I decided to wait for his permission.

"Hey," I hear Chan-ri's voice say.

I look up at her and give her a large smile. "Hey," I reply.

"How was the interview thing from 2 days ago?" she asked me. I had forgotten I had told her I would be meeting him.

"It went well, all the questions were like the ones that were asked when it first happened. "

"That's good," she replies "Oh, and how come you got grounded?"

"I came home late from the interview, he was asking soooo many questions," I exaggerate. She giggles and we continue talking about random things, we discussed mostly about the party.

"... and that's how I woke up in the kitchen!" She finishes. I was too busy laughing I hadn't noticed we arrived at school.

"Well I have to help at the library like usual, you have comitee right?" I say.

"Yep, remember the disciplinary team have a meeting today, don't be late, " she reminds me. I nod, wave good bye and head towards the library.

"Hello Ms.Kwon," I say when I open the double doors. I put my bag down per usual and take off my blazer.

"Hello Y/N, today we don't have anything to do, I handled everything over the weekend," she says as she takes a seat in her rolly chair.

"Oh okay," I say. Since I couldn't go to class, I decided to grab some fictional books about werewolves and read about them. I wonder into the section of the library that was named: Fictional/Fantasy Categorie: W.
This was the fastest way for me to know about all my questions.

As I'm wandering through the books I hear someone behind me speak.

"I knew I would find you here," it says. I turn and to my surprise it's Jungkook. Seeing him reminds me of Saturday. I can't help but see him as someone else now. Not necessarily in a bad way, but as a protector. I had so many questions i didn't know where to start.

"I have so many questions, " I tell him. He nods as if he expected me to say that.

"We can talk, but let's go over there, there are less people." He points to a corner with short seats and large bean bag chairs. It looked comfortable and was never used because it was all the way in the back of the library. He leads me there and takes a seat in the comfortable cushion.

"Go ahead, ask away," he says when we both were comfortable.

--"Did you and Taehyung know each other, before he came to this school?" I ask my first question.

"Yes, he was from a neighboring pack. His pack is the Blue Stone pack, mine is the Steel Shadow pack." He responds casually.

--"Why did he try to kill me?"

"Because his pack sent him to."
I pause and think for a bit. Why would his pack do that? As if he read my mind he answers my question.

" It is a Werewolfs duty to kill all werewolf attack witnesses. You witnessing that, put a target on your back. They don't want someone telling the whole world that werewolves are real. But, don't worry I won't let that happen to you. "

So... I was supposed to be murdered? Just as I was about to ask a follow up question we hear footsteps from around the bookshelf.

We wait for the person to pass and then continue the conversation. He gestures me to get closer so that no one could here what we were saying. I sit close to him, to avoid anyone overhearing.

"Alright, he's gone you can keep going," he tells me. I choke when I feel his breath against my face. There was basically no space between us and we were super close. I gather myself together and continue. I wanted to get off the heavy topic of my parents murder so I change the direction of the subject.

--"Why are your eyes red when you transform?" I continue.

"That just means I'm an alpha. Or that I'm mad," he responds.

--"An alpha? Like the leader?"

"Yes." He says. Does that mean he's in control of a whole pack? Maybe that's why he had a controlling side to him.

--"Can they change to other colors?"

"Yes, certain eye colors mean certain emotions."

With all this talk about eyes and eye colors I lean closer to him and stare into his eyes. They were the regular brown that he usually had.

"What does brown mean?" I ask as I get even closer.

"That just means neutral," he responds. I felt his breath hit my lips and I realized how close I'd gotten. I take a scoot back, but he closes the distance again. He puts his arms on both sides of my body which traps me from going anywhere. Why was he so close? And why was I blushing?

"J-Jungkook.. What are you d-doing?"

I felt shy being this close and now he was staring at me with an unreadable look. We continue to stare into each others eyes for what feels like forever and I notice his eye color change. The brown becomes a purplish color.

--"What does purple mean?" I say quietly.

"Attraction." He says even quieter.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. I internally scream and try to stay calm and collected. I feel my heart rate accelerate and look down from embarrassment.

I feel my face turn super red. Attraction? Was that what I was feeling to? I don't want to get distracted so I act as if his answer didn't affect me. I continue casually.

--"Why did you save me?" I ask. Of all the questions I wanted this one answered the most.

"My original assignment was to get rid of you, like Taehyung, but we soon realized that you're important to my pack," he says. When he speaks his breath hits my lips and I feel butterflies in my stomach. His face is so close I could see his face in full detail. Has he always had a scar on his cheek?

"Why am I important to your pack?"

He hesitates as if he was deciding whether he should tell me or not. He looks at me into both of my eyes and sighs.

"Because, your our Luna."