A Helping Hand

"Y/N... if I mark you.... you'd become a werewolf."

I freeze in the position I was in. Jungkook was still hovered above me with his eyes a bright pink  color. A werewolf? So that's what he meant when he said there was no history of a human Luna...because they were all turned?

Jungkook moves from above me and lays on my right side as he is still trying to control his wolf back to its original place.
"I wanted to tell you earlier, but I know your history with werewolves and I didn't want you to feel obligated."

His words came through one ear and passed through the other as I was still trying to process the information. I would have shift to a whole new creature? The one that murdered my parents? The one my brother has spent his career investigating? I sit up from my position. I never thought this kind of desicion making was even imaginable.

"I don't want you to turn Y/N, so I'm not going to mark you."

Though it pained my heart to hear it, he was right. I couldnt make that big decision. I couldn't change my way of living not for anyone. It was sweet for him to protect me like that, I couldn't bring myself to stay mad at him, not if he was doing it for me.

Knock Knock knock

We hear a knock on the bedroom door as Rose, Jimin's mate slightly creeks the door open. Jungkook sits up from his position.

"I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?" Rose says before hesitantly entering the room.

"No, we were just heading out," I reassure her as I get off the bed. Jungkook follows behind me as I walk closer to rose.

"Well I wanted to ask if I could show you around the pack, if that's okay," she says with a cute smile and an enthusiastic tone. Before I was able to agree I hear Jungkook jump into the conversation.

"I don't know rose, I'm not sure I trust some of the pack members around her, she's human and she's not marked," Jungkook says with a slight tone of worry in his voice. It was cute that he was concerned. I turn towards him and look at his brown doe eyes and place a quick peck on his lips.

"Don't worry about me, I have rose. Plus, it would be best that I meet the pack that I'm apart of now, you know as their Luna."

He gives rose a side glance and she nods in agreement. He runs his hands down the side of my face and speaks loud enough for both of us to hear.

"Okay, but if anything happeneds I want to know about it right away. I'll be at the office with jimin, we need to work on paperwork and treaties."
He pecks my lips one more time, and we part ways.

●●●

"This is the park, and we have a lake right behind those trees over there," Rose says pointing to the large green area. Rose and I were walking for about an hour now touring around the Steel Shadow pack. This was honestly the most beautiful place I have ever visited but my feet were slightly sore.

"Can we sit by the lake for a bit, my legs are getting tired," I say as we get closer to its direction.

"Oh yeah sorry, I'm probably wearing you out," she giggles as we get closer to the large reflectant lake.

The lake got bigger the closer I got to it. It smelt like the spring time and it was so clean it was almost see through. On one side of the lake there were children and pups playing and splashing eachother while on the other couples fed the geese and ducks. I take of my shoes and socks and place my feet on its edge as rose joins me.