Unclaimed

It was finally the day to move in with Jungkook. I had packed all my clothes and belongings for the past week and Jungkook was coming today to bring me to my new home. Jungkook had already met my brother and to my surprise they got along VERY well. Like uncomfortably well. Jungkook's charms were next level because my brother kept asking about him. Whenever he sent me out with food, he would add more, just in case Jungkook wanted some. How is He? Did you see him today? Did he eat breakfast? Wow, he is so handsome. Etc.

If I didn't know better I would have said he had a bigger crush on him than I did.

I still hadn't mentioned the fact that I didn't have his phone number. We didn't run into eachother often during the week and I've been trying to avoid him as much as possible. Unfortunantly, he still hadn't noticed I was ignoring him, but he would today. He was about to arrive any minute now to help me move in with him. I was going to have to try my best to look mad at him even though I was super exited.

One by one I bring all my belongings downstairs so that it would be easier to walk to his car. Min-Joon helped me of course. When we were bringing down the last two boxes we hear the door bell ring.

"Coming!" Min-Joon yells at the door, as he rushes to put the box labeled 'closet' down. I take my time down the stairs as he opens the door. As soon as he opens the door Jungkook gives the cutest grin and greets my brother. He was wearing black ripped jeans, a black shirt, with a jean jacket over it. I guess I was staring for to long because he makes eye contact with me and slightly blushes. I immediately break eye contact and continue walking down the stairs. Why did he want to look hot on the day I planned to ignore him?

"Hey," he says entering the house. My brother replies (even though he was clearly talking to me) with a large smile and a hug as I put down my last box. I don't want to break character by facing Jungkook so instead, I walk into the kitchen.

"Umm... babe? " Jungkook says as he follows behind me. The word 'babe makes instant butterflies grow in my stomach. I open the fridge and randomly scan through it, avoiding his eyes.

"Your brother and I are going to bring in the boxes to my car..... meet me when your done, I guess?" He was definitely confused. And my plan was definitely working. He and my brother make back and forth trips from his car and back to the living room. I randomly grabbed a box of strawberries and eat through them until they were half way done.

I hadn't noticed him walk behind my chair until he leaned forward, slightly putting his weight on my back and reaching for a strawberry.
He takes a bite and them wraps his arms around me which sends chills through my spine. When he finishes chewing, he cuddles himself into my neck and takes a whiff of my perfume.

"Ready to go home?" He tells me in his soft gentle voice. I fight every urge in my body to cuddle up with him, so I continue eating my strawberries as if no one had intterupted me.
The lack of response makes Jungkook peck my cheek and repeat his question.

"Are you ready to leave?"

I grab the left over strawberries and stand to put the rest in the fridge. He made a confused face and slightly jerked his head to the right which he did every time he didn't understand something.

"Babe... Why aren't you answering me?" He asked. His tone was slightly annoyed. I wasn't surprised, being away from your mate was torture for werewolves, so me being with him and purposely avoiding him was probably getting under his skin.

I didn't want to make eye contact with him so I exited the kitchen, went through the living room and out of the front door. Min-Joon was waiting outside of Jungkook's car to say his good byes to us. I give my brother a long hug.
"I'll come visit this weekend and I'll tell you all about it!" I say excitedly even though I felt sad leaving him.