A Death Wish

"I'm almost done bandaging your arm, just remember no pressure on it until 3-4 weeks have pass," Jin said. Jin was the doctor for the pack, and I was currently sitting on one of the many beds in the infirmary.

"Oh great, so nothing's wrong?" Rose asked with relief in her voice. She was worried that I would have to get extreme blood work done. Especially since I was the Luna, they would check for the rarest thing just to make sure all was well.

"Not at all, just don't speed down hill on your bike again okay?" He says as he finishes to wrap my arm. I could tell he was worried about my health, if even the slightest thing was wrong with me I know Jungkook would never forgive him.

Rose and I hesitate before nodding. I had forgot that we had told I was riding a bike and then ran into a bush of roses. I couldn't risk anyone telling Jungkook about an intruder biting me. Plus I felt stupid that I thought it was a member of our pack, if I were a real werewolf I would have sensed that.

Just as we were about to leave J-hope, Jimin, and Yoongi come running in.

" A rogue has made it through the border, Jungkook wants Y/N safe inside," J-hope says urgently. This is the first I saw him without a large smile on his face. I make a confused face, didn't rose just kill an intruder, unless he had brought a rogue friend.

Yoongi doesn't let me ask any questions as he immediately escorts me back to the pack house. He's holding me by my uninjured wrist as I try my best to keep up with his fast paced.

"Sorry, but rogues crave human flesh, we can't have them smell a human in our territory or they will do anything to get to you," he says as we exit the infirmary double doors.

Little did he know they had already tried. I continue to trudge behind him until we get close enough towards the house.

Eventually he slows down and releases me.

"Lock the door and don't let anyone in, everyone who lives here has keys, okay?" He says as he spins around to run to the border.

"Wait where's Jungkook?" I ask before I enter the door.

"He's at the border keeping watch for any more rogues, I'll be taking his spot so that he can watch over you," he says.

I nod as I get in the house and lock the door behind me. I was glad Jungkook would be staying with me, if I was being completely honest I probably wouldn't trust myself being alone.

I walk into the room that offered me the most comfort. The kitchen.

I find a glass in the cupboard and pour myself a glass of ice cold water. I chug it down as if it were nothing. My body felt heavy and dehydrated, probably from that speed walk I had done. I sit down and rest my head on the counter as I try to gather my thoughts. I was thinking of so many things that I couldn't catch up. I figured I should just calm down until Jungkook got here.

Ding Dong
Speaking of the devil. I stand up and lazily walk to the door. I gently rub my temples as I approach. When I reach the door the door bell rings a second time. Just as I was about to unlock the door yoongi's words echoed in my mind:

don't let anyone in, everyone who lives here has keys, okay?

I release the doorknob and take a step back. The doorbell rings yet another time. I approach the door and tippy toe so that my eye could reach the peep hole.

Though the light was bright enough to slightly blind me, in the middle of the frame stood a large man. He had on torn clothes and the amount of dirt spread on his skin looked like he been outside forever. His dirty blonde hair was more of a brown color because of the dirt. He was quietly heaving outside and had a face of determination.