ONE

MONEY MEAN NOTHING WHEN YOU REALLY FOR SOME ONE.

"Nylah who you looking cute for?" My cousin tammi asked

"Myself." I said sliding my feet in my chanel slides.

"Bj and nem said they on they way here." Bria , my friend said coming out of my restroom. I smiled cause she looked cute.

"Let me see yo phone." She said and i gave it to her. I went in the restroom and applied some clear lip gloss on.

"Now that's a bad ass bitch." I rapped dancing in the mirror.

"That's a baldhead bitch." Whop said scrunching his face up.

"Where Bj?" I asked noticing him and greg were the only ones here.

"He went to go get some gars from the gas station." Greg said pulling on bria leg. She popped his hand and took selfies on my phone.

 She popped his hand and took selfies on my phone

Bria

"Nylah , i got a home boy for you. He talk shit just like you i think he your match." Whop said and i started laughing.

"My match ? Boy gone on." I shooed him off and grabbed my wallet. We were all going out go eat but we wanted to get high first of course.

"More like he gone beat her ass." Greg said and they both started laughing. I frowned getting my phone back from bria.

"No nigga gone beat my ass so let's start there." I said as i went to check my messages.

BJ💓

You riding with me crip

Lexis 😍 .

My boyf dropping me off , bria going?

"Bria when you gone stop playing with me?" Greg asked my bestie grabbing her pulling her closer to him. I winked at my best friend as she smiled.