SEVENTEEN

HE RAN DOWN A NIGGA THATS A SHOTTA SHOTTA , COLD HEARTED NIGGA WET THE BLOCK UP.

I looked around finally waking up hoping what had happened earlier was dream. Disappointment struck as soon as I looked down and saw my hands in bondages and duck tape over my mouth. I closed my eyes crying silently , not because of the position I was in but because I wanted to know was my baby , and ken okay.

"You li' bitch ass nigga you lucky my brudda' not hea'." I heard ken's voice making me open my eyes. He wasn't in the same room as me but obviously he wasn't too far or he was just loud.

"Fuck your brotha' nigga." I heard him say back.

"You think you Rodney from baby boy witcha' short white ass." Smack!

I tried my best to get up and ended up falling on the floor making a big thump noise. I started to lick the tape to see if it would loosen up.

"You up huh bae ?" He smirked walking inside of my bedroom. My eyes widened and I tried rolling the other way like a dumb ass.

"Ain't no more escaping me , you mine." He growled dragging me by my legs.

"Bro you bet not fucking touch my sister on god imma kill you BITCH!" Kendell yelled from the other room sounding like kentrell.

"I'll touch you too pussy."

"That sound a little gay." Kendell said and I almost laughed but I quickly remembered the situation I was in.

"Let her go." The sound of a gun being cocked back made him freeze up.

"Whatchu' pose to be ha superhero?" He chuckled putting his hands up in the air still not turning around. Instead he just looked down at me with an evil look on his face.

When the gun fired my body jumped and my eyes shut tightly. The feeling of his body laying next to me just freaked me out even more.

"I'm sorry I ain't come earlier." Kentrell looked at me with tears in his eyes. He carefully took the tape of my mouth and quickly removed me from the bondages. Even though I was free I was still stuck. I just couldn't move , it was like I was traumatized.

"Ay kentrell ! Kentrell!" Ken yelled from the other room.

"My baby." I whispered as tears started to fall from my eyes unwillingly.

"Whea' kind?" He asked me and I couldn't say anything , stuck once again.

Kentrell quickly ran into my room then ran back out with a look of distress on his face. He ran into the room where Kendell was being held and stayed in there for a while.